Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard Luck said:
Ill go a slice of each :Y:
Everyone of them looks scrum diddle dam good delicious :perfect:
Someone get me a bib Im drooling :lol:

I think that the most important part of a pizza is the base. We have made the base dough and sauce and my god it makes anything you put on top taste fanastic.
They all look delicious.!!! :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

My tea tonight..... I'm the cook lol :p
1550398244_screenshot_2019-02-17-20-09-01.jpg

RM Outback said:
Where do you buy the Trinidad scorpions from HL I've got a mate who is a chilli freak and I've got a challenge for him. I obviously want the real McCoy so he doesn't substitute it with another :lol: this bloke is good at playing tricks :| so I said I'll buy and deliver :p

From memory I got that one and a Carolina Reaper from the B shop. I've overwintered that one but saved seed and have a few growing in pots this time around. All about medium size. I didn't bother too much with labelling the two as they are just as hot as each other.

If you are driving by I'm happy to part with one of them. They are slow growers and probably won't produce much this season. But they are easy to overwinter if you have a sunny sheltered spot for them.

I usually dry mine and grind them into powder using a coffee grinder. Just have to extra careful with them. I started grinding inside last year and within the second shot the whole household was spluttering and coughing so i had to wear some PPE outside. Even then my eyes copped it.

1550475285_20180506_144040.jpg

Sandta said:
Those bases do look good :inlove:
Ive never tried to make the dough , i just use wholemeal Lebanese bread
I like the thin and crispy type base.

Thanks Sandta. bases are a progressive experiment for me. These were very good but still chopping and changing till I get it right. For me anyway.
My late wife was the all things doughy expert, but I'm trying my best.

If you want good bases try the Aldi ones that they keep next to the bread. I've used those a couple of times and they are excellent.

Hard Luck said:
RM Outback said:
Where do you buy the Trinidad scorpions from HL I've got a mate who is a chilli freak and I've got a challenge for him. I obviously want the real McCoy so he doesn't substitute it with another :lol: this bloke is good at playing tricks :| so I said I'll buy and deliver :p

From memory I got that one and a Carolina Reaper from the B shop. I've overwintered that one but saved seed and have a few growing in pots this time around. All about medium size. I didn't bother too much with labelling the two as they are just as hot as each other.

If you are driving by I'm happy to part with one of them. They are slow growers and probably won't produce much this season. But they are easy to overwinter if you have a sunny sheltered spot for them.

I usually dry mine and grind them into powder using a coffee grinder. Just have to extra careful with them. I started grinding inside last year and within the second shot the whole household was spluttering and coughing so i had to wear some PPE outside. Even then my eyes copped it.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4748/1550475285_20180506_144040.jpg

Is that you Walter ? ;) :lol:

Hard Luck said:
RM Outback said:

haha they are nasty to handle. ]:D
Last year I actually succeeded in dehydrating & powdering some of the C/Reapers, T/Scorpion & regular T/Cardi Habanero chillies.
The rest I make pickled onions to lift your roof off :bomb: :skull:

Billy said:
I have been enjoying (and getting hungry) looking through all the tasty food posts so I thought I would put up a few of my own recent ones. All done in the Dragon or the Weber kettle:

Pork loin roast:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...7807_1261601f-824c-4841-9820-69ea96465ae5.jpg

Chuck roast, smoked for 5 hours:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...7809_673b2514-3362-42e5-bc7c-44ae887f81eb.jpg

Home butchered lamb (mutton) ribs:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...7562_96ecf856-a022-472e-95a4-250d148acf05.jpg

Lasagne:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...7563_d19357b4-b945-42ea-9556-bf4e811c13e4.jpg

Lovely looking cookups there Billy.

really love the mutton. Hoping to get a hold of some one day. :Y: :Y: :drooling: :drooling:

1550493261_1550487562_96ecf856-a022-472e-95a4-250d148acf05.jpg

Latest posts