Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be having a go with the pizzas wishfull ,i was a bit surprised when she told me in the shop that it came with a pizza stone as well

I was looking at a 18 litre sunbeam one 1500 watt ($349.00) but every shop here in town said they wont have any before august/september slow boat from china, got buggerall with that one too, wire rack, wire basket and baking tray

i could not go that long without the home made takeaway friday night (fish and chips) :drooling: :lol:

yep makka ,was just giving it a go , it was not bought to cook chops, steak or that sort of thing, the chops and steak get done under the gas grill or the fry pan :Y:

it does not have a setting for lamb chops, i just used the pre set for steak makka worked out good but wont happen again :lol:

Just Kiddin ss, my wife wanted one for Christmas, so I think it is 23ltr not sure, still in the box unopened like othe presents over the years still wrapped hahahaha.
Mackka

Pick up this brute. Gem rotary hoe. 600cc Jap motor.
Digs like 10 men looking for gold.
Shoulders are killing me.

1619920603_resized_received_4172891046083904.jpg

a mates got one similar to that one wishfull ,i can't remember make of his but it has the seat attachment with it, the seat runs on a single dolly wheel ,it is three speed, top gear it goes like the clappers

i can see a spud lifter getting made for that :lol:

Nice old hoe made back when things were made to last a persons lifetime. Not like the ones made out of recycled old datsun 120y's that last a couple of seasons and then fall apart. My Kids have just bought a house on 5 acres. the vegie patch alone is about a city house block. they could really use an old rotivator.

I went out shopping at 6am to avoid the crowds, Spent about $220 mainly on Meat and Cheese and various sauces,

2 Nice Steaks :inlove: :inlove:
8 Lamb Chops :inlove:
1 Shoulder of Pork Cut in to Two Joints
1 Pork Loin cut in to 3 small joints
60 Snags :inlove:
32 huge Hotdogs :inlove:
3 pks of 8 rashers of Smoked Bacon. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
48 Beef Burgers :inlove: :inlove:

2 X 900g of Strong Cheedar Cheese :inlove:
20 Cheese Slices to go in the Burgers :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
8 Burger Buns :Y:
And plenty of BBQ Sauce

And somehow I managed to fit it in the big ARB even when it was over half full with other meat. :8 :playful:

Jaros said:
How big is the ARB??

78L, but true size is closer to 80L, damn thing is like a wheelie bin without the wheels. I still got room to spare, :eek: :eek:

I have also got a 10Lb Turkey in there and a Chook and 6 packets of Mince Beef and packs of Frozen Veges.

Latest posts