Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a good girl she is, must be christmas. :Y:
1607766090_tree.jpg

Got my early chrissy present.
A NOMAD 100AH LITHIUM POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT.
I was looking at a dual battery setup but they are quite exxy.
Then, I looked at a larger Agm in a box. At over 30kg that's way too much for me.
This is light. Probably under 8kg. All good. And portable and can be moved around. Plenty of plugs for accessories.
12 mth warranty. I'll be sure to give it a good thrashing and put it to the test.

1607910312_resized_20201214_123144.jpg

Had a look at these HL, good purchase.
I might get one for the boat to power the trolling motor.

Redfin said:
Had a look at these HL, good purchase.
I might get one for the boat to power the trolling motor.

Yeah, I'm hoping it is quality gear and lasts a while.
I can't for the life of me work out where it is made. But I haven't had too much of a look around.

Currently selling for over $100 less that what I paid for mine on ebay. With a discount code.

Quick, hit the buy button :p

Davent, if I remember correctly this is not a true Stanley product but an item sold under a licensing agreement, a bit like the Stanley wheelbarrows and generators etc. Can you confirm this via anything on the packaging or manual please?
Cheers

Manpa said:
Davent, if I remember correctly this is not a true Stanley product but an item sold under a licensing agreement, a bit like the Stanley wheelbarrows and generators etc. Can you confirm this via anything on the packaging or manual please?
Cheers
Mate, Im pretty sure you are right, they are a cheapie packaged under the Stanley brand.
Made in China.....grrrrr shouldnt have bought it! Trying not to buy Chinese products..... but she is just a fire wood cutter and a bit of light work occasionally around the house, will take it bush with me anyway. Cost to me was $50 so its a bargain anyway.

davent said:
Manpa said:
Cheers
Mate, Im pretty sure you are right, they are a cheapie packaged under the Stanley brand.
Made in China.....grrrrr shouldnt have bought it! Trying not to buy Chinese products..... but she is just a fire wood cutter and a bit of light work occasionally around the house, will take it bush with me anyway. Cost to me was $50 so its a bargain anyway.

Thanks for confirming.

Latest posts