Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishfull said:
pagan prospector said:
is this venture to get you into all the pubs on the peninsular Wishfull you could do the rounds at meal times you may need a driver pretty quickly though unless like e-------gh the locals know when and where the local constabulary is and movement coincides. Best of luck mate there are a lot of us baby boomers out there :Y: :Y: :perfect:
Pagan P

We are not a bus service. We sell and service wheel chairs, gophers and anything that people with disabilities woul likely need.

sorry Wishfull the remark was meant that you had a ready supply of seniors going through the doors that you could sell to and advertise at for free
Pagan P

nah wishful you aint. An 'I bought' thread is all about the things you bought & what you're doing/going to do with it.
and as PP said, having a visual presence helps any business. A business works two ways, you are providing a (very honourable) service, & they need your service as much as you need customers to keep the business viable.
Be bold, be out there.
best wishes for success Wishful :perfect:

limpalot said:
Ded Driver said:
yeah Jaros its to lift those half tonne nuggets ima guuna find :goldnugget: :playful: :lol:
ps I intend to put a drop-down leg at the corner

If you bolt a small electric winch onto the top of the arm you will find it a really good bit of gear.

that's a very good idea limpalot. Im working on running aux wiring to the trailer (mainly for lighting). I have a 50A Anderson plug at the hitch on my 4WD. When I run the aux (lights) wiring on the trailer I think I will include this idea.
Cheers :beer: :beer:

A NavMan MiVUE 740 Dash Cam for travelling this great land.
I look forwward to some real road tests - without the usual idiots - hopefully.
Will also be great to film the Vic camp convoys.
1st pic from home - with last line on information cropped (Lat/Long):
1553318286_navman_mivue_740.jpg

I've been playing around with opal for a little while but never had any decent grinding /polishing gear so when i went to a garage sale and saw this little beaut for $150 i couldnt get my wallet out quick enough. Came with 3 flat discs for final polishing and a gravity fed water system as well... just gotta hook it up and im cookin :Y: :p
1554020209_optimized-20190331_173700-1.jpg

Ripper ..... found an old Miner's Right, couldn't resist it at only $15.

Although NOT a fake it is part of a series that were never released due to a printing error.
Many from this series/book have been dollied up to make them look as though they were issued back in the 1890's ..... the Miner;s Right is not fake just the attempt to pass them off as "issued" Miner's rights.

The legitimately issued ones will have stamped numbers not hand written.

Cheers Tom

1554895072_c7a2f7d42c08c2be42c579f6a1d93265.image.950x657.jpg

I just bought a new MPPT Charge Controller and 3 new 60w Panels, I already bought a new 100w panel but when I phoned up to order a couple more they have changed the size of them, So the 100w is going to be made into a portable unit and In a while I will order another 3 X 60w panels giving me 6 in total, And I got a Wind Turbine on the horizon too.

1555324652_victron-smartsolar-charge-controller-mppt-100-20-top-600x600.jpg

1555324704_60wmono-768x672.jpg

Latest posts