Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Scrounger said:
But saying that you should find the good stuff you couldn't flush out before.
Good luck :Y:

i know of areas that should yield if i can break through the ringpulls and bottle caps, a couple are large areas , so patience and griding will be needed :Y:

i have time :cool:

i thought about 10 x 5 but that would half defeat the purpose of the smaller coil, pinpointing very accurately is what is needed :)

The tyger cub just dont cut it anymore...
So got the Tyger blade :Y:
1531363085_img_20180712_36602.jpg

Just picked up one of the Tyger Diggers, and looking forward to giving it a go later on.

Good service and an end of financial year discount from Clegy at Detectorist.com.au.

1531373141_digger.jpg

I've also got the Deteknix digger I bought from Nenad at Phase Technical when I bought my Multi-Kruzer, so now I have all bases covered for land detecting recovery, anyway.

1531373221_deteknix_stainless_diamond_digger.jpg

Nice gear Doc,I bought the Garrett digger myself.Used it over the weekend and very happy with it.I was using just a little garden spade before buying it as I couldn't justify the expense of a proper digger,but now realise how strong these diggers are.Money well spent.The Tyger diggers look the goods as well.

I bought this new book at a local market last weekend for $10.00 from the writer "J.C. Hall" (not his real name) it was published in 2007.

1531956254_img_1027.jpg

The statement at the bottom of the cover sums it up - One man's struggle with Post-Traumatic Stress.

I have read 5 (small) chapters so far which has been very easy with the content very "politically incorrect" (which I love) not surprisingly being a book of self redemption.

The book has been full of funny stories with nick names and slang flying which I hope continues and also with very very sobering tales like 5 young men killed in one car accident when "J.C Hall" was a police officer of only 19 years of age with him being first onsite.

I will have no trouble reading this book till the end,this book is well written indeed.

"J.C. Hall" was a copper for 35 years in the traffic branch.

Recommended :Y:

OzzieAu said:
GaryO said:
Today i bought a 3600Watt pure sine wave generator from ALDI with 3 yrs warranty for $219 .
Best value ever . :Y: :)
Now thats a bargain :Y:
It will be great for camping but id say with our current energy supply it will be very handy at home.
There is one left so i wouldnt mind grabbing it just for the sake of it .

GaryO said:
Today i bought a 3600Watt pure sine wave generator from ALDI with 3 yrs warranty for $219 .
Best value ever . :Y: :)
went in to our local one today they had a few there but were $399.00 so you sure got a good deal
will be keeping an eye on them to see if they come down in price

Latest posts