Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be disappointed, I was really impressed with the 300 and so easy to use the 400i is going to be great fun.
Look forward to seeing some ace finds starting to pop up :Y: :D :lol: :)

7.62marksman said:
LORD said:
You won't be disappointed, I was really impressed with the 300 and so easy to use the 400i is going to be great fun.
hoping there will be very little bottle tops and more good stuff but we will have to wait and see :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Bottle Tops Thats your middle name Old Mate :lol: :lol:
Good luck my friend :Y: Or is this one for your Daughter :) So you can keep the GM1000 for yourself ;) ;)

After two years without a weather station I finally bought a new one, already mounted and up an running. One of the easiest things I've ever set up, went seamlessly.
Gives readings on indoor and outdoor temp, indoor and outdoor humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure and rainfall, high and low temps, high and low humidity, high and low wind speeds, forecast and a comprehensive rainfall history. Can be linked to computer via usb to keep history. ( comp must be on 24/7) I find the console sufficient, no cables all wireless. All for under $150

1520584211_image.jpg

dam it said:
7.62marksman said:
LORD said:
hoping there will be very little bottle tops and more good stuff but we will have to wait and see :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Bottle Tops Thats your middle name Old Mate :lol: :lol:
Good luck my friend :Y: Or is this one for your Daughter :) So you can keep the GM1000 for yourself ;) ;)
no its a toss up between me and my partner ]:D ]:D
might have to take turns 8.( 8.(
mate from what i can see they are both good detectors in the right hands (just not mine :p :8 :8 8.( 8.( )
just turned it on done about 2ft under the cloths line an go 2x $1 1x $2 and 3x 10c all about 3" under

Makro Gold Racer Metal Detector 56kHz

I have no idea where or how to use it , but hope its fun finding out
at 53 years young I might be a slow learner.

Today I bought a nice shiny white 2014 Mitsubishi Challenger with only 44,000 on the clock, top of the tree, everything that opens and shuts minus the navigation system.
All I need to do is add an Anderson plug, cargo barrier and a brake controller and where away.
Should be a bit more economical than the old Pathfinder.
Post some pics tomorrow, to dark now.

Latest posts