Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I got my GPZ in the post :D
Bought it second hand at a great price so was releived when it actually arrived and now I am so stoked.
Will put it together in a few days and get a pix up.

Also bought a Garrett AT pro that happened to come up at a good price on the very same day hahaha :p
Need to decide whether to keep the at pro or my current 300i, the one I don't keep will be going to my parents :Y:

I couldnt help myself had buy a finds pouch. Team Garrett lol all i need is the hat now and ill look pro. Maybe it will help me find more..........

1519635288_images_26.jpg

A pair of dancing shoes ( in preparation for the happy dance ) , after going over them with the pin pointer these ones came up all clear , the blunderstone ones didnt though so these ones won in the very first shop i went into so all good i did not feel in the mood for going into half a dozen shops looking for a pair that would do the job so these in the first shop was great . these were also cheaper than the blundy's so time will tell how good they are .price $99.95.
funny though the sales guy was very interested in my pin pointer cos they get asked a bit for shoes with no metal , he said some thing about airport people , anyway he wanted to know where to buy one so i told him then has asked how much they are then he changed his mind and had me testing a few other shoes for his own reference .
johno

1519712734_20180227_160050_resized.jpg

Redbacks are a comfortable boot :Y: but I've got a crook ankle that rolls if I wear them :N:. Another slip on are Rossi available at Bunnings and metal free. I prefer high ankle lace up boots for the protection against doing my ankle.

I bought a pair of Redbacks a couple of years back while we were in Karratha. They aren't quite as good in steep terrain as Keens hiking boots but they are comfortable and last well. The 4500 doesn't even know they are there :) Mrs M has adopted them now because she can't easily tie boot laces.

Red Back Boots when they are new , first up give them a good going over with coach leather dress.....protects them for years,,,,,,,and have a look at THE BOOT FACTORY from Tasmania, good prices been dealing with them for a few years ,....no hick ups...at least check the prices...

:Y: awesome very happy for you makes me want one even more, have fun when you do get out there.

There's not much that would stop me getting out there, but Misses is heavily pregnant about to drop, unfortunate for me Oct is my next planned trip but pretty sure I will have my hands full until then haha :Y:

LORD said:
There's not much that would stop me getting out there, but Misses is heavily pregnant about to drop, unfortunate for me Oct is my next planned trip but pretty sure I will have my hands full until then haha :Y:
Good luck with the soon to be born member of your family.
Good luck with the detector too.

Cheers

Latest posts