Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xcvator said:
Yesterday I bought one of these
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8322/1510735347_s-l300.jpg

Today I stuck it here
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8322/1510735391_imag0347.jpg

Today I also learnt that a tube of silicone and I are totally incompatible :) :)

And today it turned out like this

1511339722_imag0349.jpg

7.62marksman said:
Well done mate looks good should serve you well :Y: :Y:

Thanks mate it has some big boots to fill (reliability wise),been in 60 series cruzas for 16-17yrs,sold my hj61 the other day after 12 yrs,like losing an arm,basic and near bullet proof but i need a ute and converting the old girl to a ute etc just sounds like a head ache,and the economy an power on these utes is awsome,so see how it goes hey,i reckon it wont be on the road in 30+ yrs like the old cruza though :)

nice rig mate ive been looking at dmax myself lately, the GU at 3 tonne is a bit overkill for my everyday lately and a ute much more suite. keen to hear how it goes in 12 months especially on the slippery stuff

Don't you hate it when a beer can photo bombs your new ute pic :D

Nice ute GC...now get out there and put some scratches on it!

Auto is nice in the bush. I don't think I would ever buy a manual vehicle again if the same model was available in Auto. The US built Hummer/HMMWV is one of the most capable off road vehicles ever built and every one since 1984 has been auto.

G0lddigg@ said:
nice rig mate ive been looking at dmax myself lately, the GU at 3 tonne is a bit overkill for my everyday lately and a ute much more suite. keen to hear how it goes in 12 months especially on the slippery stuff

Hopefully goes ok goldig but its not heavy duty like a Patrol,i would of liked a new cruza ute but the price and only single or dual cab doesnt help,plus auto available,for day trips with the spacecab detectors etc straight in the cab and trays still a half decent size,if we roll without our trailer our 55ltr can go in the cab to.....

Yeah nice on the rd Jaros compared to the old cruza,flew back from perth yesty on 120-130,averaged 9.8ltr per 100,they say at 20k the motor loosens up and economy improves a bit,bought the newer bt50 when it came out 5 yrs ago,dual cab for the wife but its a town car,doesnt go bush alot,didnt even look at a spacecab bt50,the isuzu chassis looks a little stronger,bt50 is a bit more refined thats for sure,quieter inside etc but isuzu have good old rep for reliability.
Tuna- oh i dont want to scratch it,its so pretty at the moment :)
Moneybox-agree,if we havent got our quad out with us and driving about looking at ground i get tired of gearjamming 2-3 all day through the bush sometimes,shame the cruza utes dont have auto option,isuzu auto should be ok,its the box out of the 200 series,understressed behind this motor i think.....

Latest posts