Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's nothing special but I bought myself a brand new king single bed, I hear u say yea ya right that's nothing worth posting
I would normally agree but considering I have been sleeping in a recliner chair for the past 15 -17yrs and over the last 18months iv lost 34kg iv been able to lay down to sleep for the very first time in a long time.

tassietaurusbull said:
I know it's nothing special but I bought myself a brand new king single bed, I hear u say yea ya right that's nothing worth posting
I would normally agree but considering I have been sleeping in a recliner chair for the past 15 -17yrs and over the last 18months iv lost 34kg iv been able to lay down to sleep for the very first time in a long time.
Just the other day I said to myself, I could be 35kg lighter to carry me properly and healthily into old age ,... so what was your weight loss win situation there ttb ? :eek: :D

tassietaurusbull said:

thats an awesome effort mate good work.

rippa mate.. you are headed in the right direction.. it takes a lot of conviction to beat problems like that.. :)
tassietaurusbull said:

Congrats on kickin the flab Tassie Taurus I'm fighting the battle with the fags myself ................ smokes that is before anyone chimes in. So I thought best I bought myself another toy as my little blue fella needed a big brother :)

1459948596_gpx4500.jpg

Bogger said:
Congrats on kickin the flab Tassie Taurus I'm fighting the battle with the fags myself ................ smokes that is before anyone chimes in. So I thought best I bought myself another toy as my little blue fella needed a big brother :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7268/1459948596_gpx4500.jpg
Yeah Bogger that's the way to go. I've been counting down the days till I get out there to Christian mine. I bought it slightly used but it's never found gold. Two more days till we leave and about 4 days to gold fields ?

Thanks guys .................... Moneybox I see you have a little blue fella also ? Awesome unit and I don't think what ever else I purchased I would sell it.
Just waiting for a couple more goodies to arrive and the day temps to drop a bit more hook the car hotel up (as the wife calls it) then away.
Happy hunting :)

Silver I was 152.3kg when I started my life change. And I realized I might have been a bit too big lol, I am now down to 117.8kg and just a few sizes smaller m8. But I now can out run my kids over a short distance lol. And I'll pop up the pic I took of my old jeans and my new ones I got a week ago.
1460026160_img_20151211_082419.jpg
sorry the pics up the wrong way.

tassietaurusbull said:
Silver I was 152.3kg when I started my life change. And I realized I might have been a bit too big lol, I am now down to 117.8kg and just a few sizes smaller m8. But I now can out run my kids over a short distance lol. And I'll pop up the pic I took of my old jeans and my new ones I got a week ago. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3998/1460026160_img_20151211_082419.jpg sorry the pics up the wrong way.

Totally awesome effort TTB,
Enjoy your new healthier life for a very long time mate, amazing :D
Cheers Steve

Mate they say the only way is up ? I think in your case it's down and well done to you and I'm sure your kids love you for it
Cheers

Congrats to those with the unbelievable weight loss, i know how hard it is for us older males! I used to put on and throw it off easy peasy, but now, wow i am struggling to get below 100 kg.

Anyway.... Today i ordered a Minelab Xterra dual pack with a few accessories! So excited after weeks of research!

Now soon to be dripping in gold jewellery and stacking the golden ingots around my lazyboy recliner! (Thats how it works isnt it?) Seriously, soon to have some fun in my new adventure. Thanks to all here who were helping me with advice and encouragement.

Wolfy said:
Congrats to those with the unbelievable weight loss, i know how hard it is for us older males! I used to put on and throw it off easy peasy, but now, wow i am struggling to get below 100 kg.

Anyway.... Today i ordered a Minelab Xterra dual pack with a few accessories! So excited after weeks of research!

Now soon to be dripping in gold jewellery and stacking the golden ingots around my lazyboy recliner! (Thats how it works isnt it?) Seriously, soon to have some fun in my new adventure. Thanks to all here who were helping me with advice and encouragement.

No that's not quite how it works. In reality we're in perpetual training. We detect plenty and dig lots of holes in hard dirt then we bend a lot picking up interesting little bits of metal in all shapes and sizes. That little sack we carry is really just loaded with nails, bullets, bullet shells and other mysterious little things. It's the dream that keeps us going and the excitement and anticipation when we have to dig deep that keeps us fit :8

Ahhh... Guess that explains that if the give my missus a 5c piece she throws it away. Then some dude gets all excited breaking his back digging a hole and finding it. It all makes sense now, lol!

Latest posts