Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were trying to photograph some little gold nuggets to sell online but couldn't get really good photos. I shot into Bunbury and got a USB microscope from Jaycar. It was $170 so I'm sure I could have done better on ebay but didn't have time to wait.

http://www.jaycar.com.au/PRODUCTS/K...l-Microscope-with-Professional-Stand/p/QC3199

Mrs M spent yesterday afternoon going through my wash bowl pulling out tiny bits that we couldn't see before.

1458952567_tiny_gold_specimin.jpg

This is our smallest gold specimen so far :)

Today i brought a plastic garden scoop from The Reject shop. They have them on sale if anyone is needed a new one or spare for only $1.50

1459332966_gold_sucker.jpg

Hows this for cruel, sdc box turned up in clear wrap with gold buddy inside, had my heart racing as i was thinking who would give me a detector like the SDC ah well at least i got a free stubby cooler and the sucker is very solid bit of gear,well made ,

today my gp3000 arrived with
16" NF XP coil ( phase switching or inverting signal abillity )
18" coiltech mono
18" coiltech DD SALT
14" coiltech DD
11" gp 3000 coil
Coiltech lithium battery kit and booster

cant wait to compare with my GP Extreme / 11" Commander DD which i think is pretty darn good

and Also expecting a 6 month old GPX4500 pro pack to arrive and we`ll see how much better the GPX is

SO much TESTING to be done Life`s a bit tough hey :) :)

Cheers Dave

Congrats on the new coil chucky :D should go good on the spots like we saw over easter ;)
By the way i assume u noticed but chucky Jr left his pick at camp :8 Neogeo's got it to give back to ya :)
Was a pleasure meeting up with you mate :)

The local dealer passed one around at the APLA meeting the other night. I was surprised to see how light it is.

Is that a hipstick with it?

husky said:
Congrats on the new coil chucky :D should go good on the spots like we saw over easter ;)
By the way i assume u noticed but chucky Jr left his pick at camp :8 Neogeo's got it to give back to ya :)
Was a pleasure meeting up with you mate :)
Great meeting u as well husky. Hope all goes well with your new venture. Cheers for letting us know about the pick. It would be great to Catch up some time in the future.

Moneybox said:
The local dealer passed one around at the APLA meeting the other night. I was surprised to see how light it is.

Is that a hipstick with it?
Yeah money box I bought a hip stick for it as well. Colin from miners den melbs tells me they only weigh about 150grs more than the 11" elite.

Latest posts