The Weekend Prospector TV series (Original - Tommy)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roy cobb said:
Hi mixo there is one very important thing to remember if you want to find any thing be it goldies pre decimals or even gold you have to swing the coil :D

I hear ya!. the kids asking to go swinging but the weather was crap.Holidays are nearly here..no excuses!

mixo

Ramjet said:
So many negative comments. :8 I have only seen a few minutes of it. Hey at least he is putting something on TV related to our hobby AND it is Aussie content.

Just my opinion. Peace

He stole the concept and totally stuffed it up with the real threat of more ground to be lost. Ramjet we have to get behind XIV (if he'll have another crack at it) so the hobby is promoted in the proper context.

That's my opinion.

mixo said:
roy cobb said:
Hi mixo there is one very important thing to remember if you want to find any thing be it goldies pre decimals or even gold you have to swing the coil :D

I hear ya!. the kids asking to go swinging but the weather was crap.Holidays are nearly here..no excuses!

mixo

When the weathers crap you can always do some research . Old parks places people gathered older towns not far from where you live beaches etc. Then there is always the goldfeilds and towns in Victoria
Roy

RM Outback said:
Ramjet said:
So many negative comments. :8 I have only seen a few minutes of it. Hey at least he is putting something on TV related to our hobby AND it is Aussie content.

Just my opinion. Peace

He stole the concept and totally stuffed it up with the real threat of more ground to be lost. Ramjet we have to get behind XIV (if he'll have another crack at it) so the hobby is promoted in the proper context.

That's my opinion.

I am still going to have another crack.
This site has people from all over the country that would be interested and willing to help out with it.
I'm going to start phone calls, emails and messages after the holidays, to try and touch base with sponsors and the likes.
I will probably start up a, " go fund me campaign "
That if everyone could share around, we can get this up and running.

The weekend prospector, was a complete disaster with how it was ran and put together.
There is nothing on detector settings nothing on Panning nothing on sluicing nothing on how to read the ground absolutely nothing in general.

I will start up a page, fully dedicated just to this show.
Let's get Prospecting Australia TV up and running.

XIV said:
RM Outback said:
Ramjet said:

Just my opinion. Peace

That's my opinion.

This site has people from all over the country that would be interested and willing to help out with it.
I'm going to start phone calls, emails and messages after the holidays, to try and touch base with sponsors and the likes.

The weekend prospector, was a complete disaster with how it was ran and put together.
There is nothing on detector settings nothing on Panning nothing on sluicing nothing on how to read the ground absolutely nothing in general.

Best of luck with it mate. I tried to do exactly the same thing when Nugget owned the forum when a good friend worked for the ABC and were looking for new content. They said a prospecting show would never get any interest, yeah right. Keep at it!! :Y:

Breaking news new gold rush at Jupiter creek

get down to miners den buy a new 7000 throw it about like a stick and find some 1 oz plus nuggets ,

Too easy ?

also buy a Spot GPS locater if you are going gold coast main beach in case you get lost , they are finding lots of gold rings and gold braclets

yep I watched this show on the weekend i was shocked how he just through the 9.5k 7000 around,i bet if he paid for it he wouldn't do that he is clueless from my what I see is that 200 series and van his I cannot see it will I watch again probably always looking for a good laugh

XIV said:
RM Outback said:
Ramjet said:

Just my opinion. Peace

That's my opinion.

Does this mean I could be dusting off the 4k camera? Pity I sold all the support gear. 8.(

My mate just phoned me. He said I should turn on 7 mate. Prospectors finding all this stuff on the beach and diving for some old treasure. He said you have a detector, why are you not doing the same. After informing him about the program he then said 'prehaps national treasury should be down there, no more debt after a few weeks of them cleaning up'
Sucks people in. :party:

Latest posts