The Weekend Prospector TV series (Original - Tommy)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rusty gates said:
Does anyone know if it's being shown in WA....if so, what day/time/channel is it on, thanks.

7Mate ran the latest episode at 6:30am on Sunday morning, here in WA.
Previously it was at 12:30 pm on Saturday afternoon.
I've missed all of them so far. :Y:

Just watched the "Crap" only reason, Jupiter is in my backyard. If you look at the 1.7 oz nugget he "found" this has to be the biggest wank job I've ever seen.

First the ground looked well and truly disturbed as he got the signal. When scraped it appeared to be a sandy loam type of ground and the nugget was covered in black soil.

Given that I know Nenad has spent a fair bit of time at Jupiter, I would imagine he would have found it long ago :)

:N: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

travelergold said:
Still silence from miners den. Bet they regret posting this.
miners den are to busy rubbing there hands together waiting for all the saps to come running threw there doors wanting to buy a detector and get told they will find it big just like on tv and how you can get your money back in finds on a couple of trips all about sales nothing else

Will they be held to account for all the damage done to our local parks ?
Who will they sell the next detectors to ? when the hobby is banned :mad:
So much wrong with this type of advertising/publicity

Imagine how many people have seen this show and decide to go for it....
AND ONLY ONE (that i know of )has found this forum and been educated on the moral etiquettes

Sandta said:
Will they be held to account for all the damage done to our local parks ?
Who will they sell the next detectors to ? when the hobby is banned :mad:
So much wrong with this type of advertising/publicity

Imagine how many people have seen this show and decide to go for it....
AND ONLY ONE (that i know of )has found this forum and been educated on the moral etiquettes
you are right sandta only a few weeks ago to see some newbys digging around a park area and looked like a mob of pigs went rutting the park when we said to them maybe you should fill holes they just moved on and kept on going

Latest posts