thanks everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to everyone that has interacted with me over the time I have been here... There are some great people on here. I almost did a valve this morning, I can't put up with computers anymore, I am so pissed off. These phuckin things give me nothing but stuff arounds. I almost put a ROUND in it this morning but threw the phucking thing out the back door instead. I can only put up with so much shyt before I lose it. I will have a look in here on my phone now and again until that gives me greif and then out it will go too. Thank you everyone and maybe i might see you out on a hunt, stay safe.....Andy.

Your not Robinson Crusoe in this department numpty, I'm your brother from another mother :lol: unfortunately technology is a pain in the arse at times :N: You'll be right mate, find something else to do until beer o'clock then have a coldie or two :beer:

These electronic devices are only an escape from reality. Are you artistic, mechanically minded, literally capable of writing your tales in your search for gold. All these things are a recovery tool to commit to and find yourself right now. Use the thoughts and memories to help you restart the thing that you want most. I don't know what it is but you're inner self does. All the best and hope things pick up. Jaros. :trophy:

Put the blame squarely where it lays..... Alan Turing, with that A.C.E up his sleeve. ;)

Last time my router started signing into the net 21 times every time I turned it on, I calmly unplugged it, gently placed it flat on the tan-bark in the front garden, then drove an eight foot steel picket through it's heart. No time for that shyt.

Yep, Baz and technology are not good bedfellows.

I have been using Linux Mint for years now, free to own, use, updates automatically in background, all the extra software is free.

Used it on 20year old laptops, and a Win 10 laptop bought a month ago, I have no regrets.

Also now running a Daughters Win 10 laptop for school, LOL, I get lost with it sometimes, but it makes me happy to have let go of Windows so long ago.
I do have everything from dos 5 and up on machines still functioning (its a collection of IT antiques) and a Sinclair ZX Spectrum.... that's old

I must look at Win 11, sounds more functional than Win 10.

Your PC not happy with Win 10 ?
Search for and install Linux Mint, or run it from a usb or dvd as a test drive, I think it is a nice user interface, has everything most people need.
If you have trouble, PM me.

:)

Dare I say it, there are even Linux look alike versions for Mac users. :lol:

Computers are very much like a car , you need to service and maintain them if you want them to last . Im lucky in that aspect i build my own PC's and know what make them tick. They also get old and slow like us and just cant handle the new programmes and software.
But if you buy a new laptop buy the best you can afford to ensure it is future proofed for a while.

PS. Send me a pm maybe i can help you out by knocking up a cheap if not free PC to get you going again. :Y:

Hi everyone, feeling a bit better today, went to the docs and he gave me a few Valium to calm me down a little, I'm sorry for making a dick of myself the other day... I have been struggling for years with my back injury and also a shoulder injury for years.. I decided to not get a spinel fusion last year but I think I should have gone through with it , I was worried it might make me worse off and I was crapping myself with worry. Thanks for the support and advice from everyone,. It didn't help when last week when i paid $1:89 for fuel and when I got 10 minutes down the road the car started to chugg and missfire, I will name and shame the bastards.... shell Coles express in Preston Melbourne. And I still wish I gave the computer a 12 G slug :lol: . it all gets a bit hard sometimes. Too many things at once does my head in . :awful: cheers to all :Y:

dam it said:
Just be careful when throwing the phone , Them Bastards can bounce any direction :|
May fly back and Smack Ya in the head or the little head :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Latest posts