So, Who is going where tomorrow ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tathradj

Doug
Reaction score
Me, Going back to a nice spot to clean a crack out.
That is one in the bottom of a creek in Yambulla. 8)

I'll be looking after the young bloke at home while the wife does am early Saturday shift, so basically watching the Wiggles all morning :lol:

Trying to find this nuggets brothers and sisters!!

1406289569_arr.png

Nugget,
Time to plan the next assault. LOL
I is getting a bit over wiggles, Neighbors and associated.

I'll be getting busy with some 1 litre beers at the lowenbrau, then heading to the Spooning Goats to drink finely crafted cocktails.

Sadly no time for prospecting for a few more weeks, might get to the beach with the detector however.\

Loamer, that is a beauty!

Oh No,
Such is the life of a prop builder.
Sheesh, Cocktails???
I am sitting here downing some Pabst Beer. Not Good. No Kick.
Back to the drawing board I 'spose. LOL

AusFX said:
I'll be getting busy with some 1 litre beers at the lowenbrau, then heading to the Spooning Goats to drink finely crafted cocktails.

Sadly no time for prospecting for a few more weeks, might get to the beach with the detector however.\

Loamer, that is a beauty!

That is magnificent. After detecting, I'll probably slam about a dozen schooners of Carlton and a fxxk=off big shnitty at the Newbridge Hotel, whilst standing out in the cold having a bunger listening to a group of silly old bastards like myself talking about nonsense, chatting up old boilers and generally acting as if we are 20 but in reality all on the wrong side of 50.

Notleys then work. No rest for the wicked. I'll grit my teeth through 3 days and then 4 days away from work. Which really means 3 days keeping Mrs GT happy and trying to squeeze in some gold hunting and detector swinging.

I'll be going out to the shed to instal a new used engine and gearbox in my young blokes car while he is at work making money to pay me back.
Bloody cars!!!!!! I haven't been out since March! but there IS light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train.

Should be back out scratching around the gold fields real sooooon, can't wait.

Starting to feel guilty now folk's. :8
I will think of you all whist I am shoveling dirt from the bottom of the creek. ;)

Sounds familiar,
Same this way. LOL
Past 50 on the way down. :cool:

loamer said:

That is magnificent. After detecting, I'll probably slam about a dozen schooners of Carlton and a fxxk=off big shnitty at the Newbridge Hotel, whilst standing out in the cold having a bunger listening to a group of silly old bastards like myself talking about nonsense, chatting up old boilers and generally acting as if we are 20 but in reality all on the wrong side of 50.

Me
I will be working ..
up at 03:30 breakfast at 04:00 on the bus by 05:00
Start up meeting at 06:00 for a 12 hr shift
Building somebodys dream..lol
got 3 weeks to go on my swing
been on site since August last year may be out of here by November
What ever you guys do on the weekend Enjoy and above all be SAFE ...

Cheers
Jim

A hot shower!
Yeah, $5 a night at the Warrunbungles Nat park, if only I could dig in the creek I would live here.

Tathradj said:
Oh No,
Such is the life of a prop builder.
Sheesh, Cocktails???
I am sitting here downing some Pabst Beer. Not Good. No Kick.
Back to the drawing board I 'spose. LOL

To be fair, it is my birthday :p
If more mates of mine were into prospecting and we were better equipped I would drag them out into the sticks and hand them a shovel.

loamer said:
If by old boilers you mean the lovely ladies then yep, that's pretty much what us youngins in our 20's still do ;)

Latest posts