water is finally down. Get out there!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edi

Reaction score
after four wet summers the water is finally dropped enough to access areas I've been itching to test
go back to an old spot and get into what was way too fast to dig and bam second pan 150 specks. rare here! go out next morning with kid couple of hours. now the younger one is keen as also. will need to upgrade my processing capacity and run two sluices. maybe a hand trommel? have a bucket sieve but need more. any ideas? anyone tried Matts metal perforated sieve? anyway get out there and have a look at spots that have been inaccessable for a while. im in the vic alps

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_145119231.jpg
    IMG_20240310_145119231.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240310_121120183.jpg
    IMG_20240310_121120183.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 1
after four wet summers the water is finally dropped enough to access areas I've been itching to test
go back to an old spot and get into what was way too fast to dig and bam second pan 150 specks. rare here! go out next morning with kid couple of hours. now the younger one is keen as also. will need to upgrade my processing capacity and run two sluices. maybe a hand trommel? have a bucket sieve but need more. any ideas? anyone tried Matts metal perforated sieve? anyway get out there and have a look at spots that have been inaccessable for a while. im in the vic alps

I think you may have ruined that kid's life, you can see by the look in her eye, she's got the fever 😂

Latest posts