So, Who is going where tomorrow ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thredbo groomers today, back in resort after boarding BC lately. Possibility of rain tomorrow and the skin cream isn't doing much for the itch so might head to the Badja,the Walbanger is feeling neglected. Have a goodun all

I'll have the wife and two kids digging, kids finally found some last week. Told them I'll buy whatever they find now there taking me ;)

Tugga said:
I'll have the wife and two kids digging, kids finally found some last week. Told them I'll buy whatever they find now there taking me ;)

Hahaha, that's a brilliant idea :lol:

Amongst other things I will be sneeking off behind the shed to pan out a bucket of dirt I brought back from my latest outing.....the big one might be in there :D

Cheers

Another beautiful day here in the Pilbara .....
Met office says it is 6 deg a bit fresh ...
Looking at The Nammuldi Range with the sun risking the colours in the land are changing ...
Best time of year to be in the Pilbare
Enjoy the weekend guys and Be SAFE in whatever you do

Cheers
Jim

I am grounded at the moment with study. I freaking hate it, but Dittmer is as dry as a bone and saw pics of ice on the ground while I was freezing my butt off in Perth. Not until the next rain. :(

GoldCheddar

Paydirt said:
How did that crevice go Tathradj

Hi Paydirt. :)
Did not go yesterday. "Domesticus Interuptus" but I found enough brownie points to venture forth to Yambulla today.
Only panned a few times but I have found the pay streak and have 20 Litres of fines to put over the miller table.
I scored 6 chunky bits so I can not wait to see what comes out of it.
Met up with another fellow prospector who will be joining the forum shortly and he told me that he cleaned that crack out 6 months ago.
Got darn near 4 grams out of it.
I went for a look at the old stamper and it has changed a lot in 20 years. :) :)
All of the original machinery has gone. Not much left there now.
The Stamper, The old slurry pump and a shaker table. There is an old engine block left over near the old long drop loo and that's about all.
Going back again to do some dry panning and look at the old cemetery. About 1/2 a click up from the road from where we where.
All in all, a good afternoon.
Keep Smiling. :D

Doh, ain't that the way, bet he didn't chase it north though. Bet the water temp was better than up here. Did one shot thru the Wal before pump chucked a tanty for one clunker and bits.

Yeah,
I now have a backup pump that is, well, a bit heavy.
Davey 1.5 inch run by a 6 hp Honda Motor. When I set it up on the banker and fired it up, The banker nearly lifted off PMSL.
I have recently modded the banker with a "H" pattern spray bar.
More volume and nothing in the road when shoveling. Mucherouse betterus.

Latest posts