Show us your camp set-up

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
busted knuckle mining said:

Love it.
Any chance of some inside shots. :)

mxt sniper said:
Generally upper 90's, sometimes into the 100's. We try and work both ends of the summer season, spring and fall up there. Avoid the worst of the heat. This yr we got rained out badly first week of June. That was something different, usually no rain past May. This is Majuba mountain in the background. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/796/1446757605_img_0515.jpg
I am planning on visiting my family in Las Vegas next April. How is the weather at that time of the year?

BKM love your setup, well done. J.
1446886681_thumb.jpg

I think Money box just about nailed it

The most important thing is that your setup doesn't cost so much that you can't afford to go camping.

Comfort and reliability from your gear and you have it covered :Y: Was standing with a station owner in FNQ watching some of the rigs going past on the road thru his station and many totaled over the 250K mark :eek: I laughed as he commented and said my quad cost me twice what the truck I tow it here with did :)

Such amounts not surprising but when a recent enquiry into a top brand name camper trailer left me with the info that it had a price tag or 75K :eek: :eek: They didn't appreciate my comment when I replied that for that money I'd expect it to come with two dancing girls in bikinis that wake me every morning with a coffee and toast :)

Wow you guys are glamping it up big time. I just take a wool poncho ( + jumper for winter) matches, billy, & a compass.

peter650 said:
Wow you guys are glamping it up big time. I just take a wool poncho ( + jumper for winter) matches, billy, & a compass.

Hey Peter it is no use slumming it if you are working hard all day looking for gold or gems. Done that for far too long. If the little lady wants to come bush I had to up grade a bit from the tarp and sleeping bag on the ground. Here is out setup out at Fullerton River last year. :lol:

1490170673_fullertonriverjul17.jpg

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts