Minelab GPX 6000, $7300 ONO ….(with 2years 9 ½ months warranty).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale Minelab GPX 6000, $7300 ONO ….(with 2years 9 ½ months warranty).

Includes :

Headphones and Charge Cable

DD Control Box and Screen Covers

11 inch Mono and 14 inch DD coils

Harness/Backpack with extra tabs for CB etc

Steelphase Cable Guard

Minelab Crossbar/Harness

Avantree Torus Wearable Bluetooth Headphones Charge cable and Manual (Unopened.)

Cigarette Plug Charge Cables, Battery Clip Charge Cables + 240Vac Charger

Bushnell BackTrack D-Tour Hand Held GPS an Manual (Great, easy to use GPS)

Magellan GPS an Manual

Minelab Belt an Rubbish Bag

Pick, Scrapper Blade from a Farmers Plough, very tough and light

Gaiters for Summer/Spring Detecting

Includes a Small Test piece of Gold.

Genuine reason for selling: Purchase d this detector and my 6000 from Nenad at Phase Technical on May 16th and only used in WA for a short time, finding a nice specimen the size of an egg with visible gold prior to going home, back to SA for medical reasons.

Unknown to us at the time, the guy I sold my wife’s 6000 to last year an finding 93gms +++ was camped 500m away from us for a short period, he later SMS’ed his best find in the area a similar size specimen to my wifes above but with up to ½ an oz of gold in it. There is more gold to be found on this pending lease according to my wife.

For Interstate buyers, As in the past I have posted our 4500 and a mates 4500 interstate at the buyers expense, so ditto for the above.

Attachments

• 6000M.jpg
    6000M.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Sold to a Guy from WA who had just got back from the North, He did reasonable well but a mate with a 6000 did very very well, compared to mates with 2300's, 4500 and his 5000. Will look at selling it or using it when his wife hopefully will use his new 6000. ( maybe plant some gold for her to find.... my suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts