Rocket launches LIVE.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse my ignorance, when they show a shot looking down the body of the rocket is that ice you can see flicking around like insects attracted to light?

Jaros said:
Snot ignorance mate-I was wondering the same thing.

Yes it's ice. The fuel and LOX is super cooled. Makes it more dense and they can fit more on board.

Star hopper will do it's 200 metre hop in the next week or so then be retired. The next tests will be done with one of the full sized prototypes.

For anyone interested. On 7Mate NOW is an episode of Mega Machines. This one is all about. "Sea launch." A system to launch rockets from a platform in the ocean. This negates all the issues of safety that land based launch sites need to address.

ULA has a launch in 3hrs time... Scheduled for a 10.30pm Launch.... there seems to be a bit of confusion over the Telecast of this launch due to it being a Military Satellite.... But ULA has it listed on their Website as being Broadcast... So here is the youtube link I have found...

https://www.youtube.com/user/UnitedLaunchAlliance

LW.....

Latest posts