Rocket launches LIVE.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Ramjet something is happening, just as I logged in about 10min ago NASA was just getting up from a press conference... Missed it by that much... :perfect:

LW....

Still pretty cool viewing... I like listening to the communications between the ISS and NASA.... Wish you could hear it all the time...

LW....

This is soo good... hard to believe they are travelling at 27,000kmh.. Dragon will Dock with ISS just south of Tasmania If they hurry up...
Im watching an ISS tracker at the same time......

The Tracker im watching, you can see the Shadow of the ISS passing over Earth... Cool...

LW...

LoneWolf said:
This is soo good... hard to believe they are travelling at 27,000kmh..

LW...

Yes it is amazing stuff. I have done a little time with Kerbal Space Program simulator and docking just the hardest thing to achieve. You have so many aspects to control. Three axis to line up plus speed. I usually mess it up.

LoneWolf said:
This is soo good... hard to believe they are travelling at 27,000kmh..

LW...

Yes it is amazing stuff. I have done a little time with Kerbal Space Program simulator and docking just the hardest thing to achieve. You have so many aspects to control. Three axis to line up plus speed. I usually mess it up.

I had a look at that but didn't want to Pay to Play... :|

How many Space Stations have you taken out Ramjet.. {)

Soft Capture over NZ.... :clap: :perfect:

LW...

Going to be a couple of hours before they open hatches.

Job done.

1551611313_docked1.jpg

They said that if they have signal, they will broadcast from inside Dragon as they enter... This is so cool... Im going to watch the lot tonight.... A late night is on the cards I think...

Selfie Time with Ripely...

LW...

Yeah I am waiting up as well. Attempting to send a first module for a space station in orbit around Minmus, (2nd moon around Kerbin. No he's v ity and a good place to practice for other planets, moons etc), while I wait. :D :p :perfect: :fistpump:

Move over Elon, We have Ramjet... :lol: :lol:

It did look fun when I had a look into it I must admit.... Might have to be a Birthday pressie...

Looks like it will open in less than 20 min.... I think they are keen to see Riley... Wow they are working quick... only 1 hatch to go...

LW...

JAXA "landed" Hyabusa 2 on Ryugu and sucked up a sample.

I believe the Crew Dragon un-docks from the ISS and flies home today. If I find a link I'll post it.

JAXAs Asteroid Explorer Hayabusa2 collected a sample from asteroid Ryugu on 22 February 2019. The touchdown was captured using the onboard small monitor camera (CAM-H). The image of the site immediately after touchdown was taken with the Optical Navigation Camera Wide angle (ONC-W1) on 22 February 2019.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/4xnInpqMiG4[/video]

Latest posts