Rocket launches LIVE.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be Something tonight, but I think Blue Origin has been put back a few days.... Spacex is launching around Midnight tonight QLD time (real time)... {)

Soyuz 2 is also launching at ??? Sometime tonight... I tried to convert the launch time and ended up with a Headache.... :awful:

LW...

Real Time is QLD time as We don't need to change... Lol..

I think Blue Origin has been put off for a few days due to a ground-based issue... Its not showing on any of the launch sites I use but a twitter bit I saw said in a few days...

Thanks for putting the times up :perfect:

What conversion clock do you use Ramjet?...

What, I cant speak 'Indian'.... That link is an Indian news channel.... :awful: I feel like im at my Doctors Surgery... {)

LW....

Bugger

1545219494_screenshot_20181219-223341.jpg

Some exciting Spacex news. Isn't it all exciting? :D The 2nd flight of the Falcon Heavy is set for March. Today it was announced that the same 3 boosters will be used for the 3rd launch just 4 weeks later.

Thanks for that Ramjet, I have been watching American News and it was all over it but they didn't know what it was....

:flowers: Welcome back Expedition 57.. :beer: Although looking a bit worse for wear....

We also have a Spacex launch at 1am NSW time tonight (12pm real time). {) .. Fingers crossed for this one...

Better call this week, International Scrub Week..... :(

LW....

LW said:
(11pm real time)

Bahahaha.

Hopefully the Falcon will fly this tomorrow. It certainly has been a week of harsh scrubbing.
I'll be at work but my team and team leader know I will want to watch this. Being the senior guy in the team has it's advantages. Some of the younger blokes really do look after me.

Latest posts