Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prospecting shows on 7 Mate.

When I got home yesterday, Goldfathers was on and I saw an ad for 2 shows "coming soon"

Yukon Gold and Prospectors.
Prospectors is all about gems and crystals.

Do you know if that is new Goldfather's or old reruns? I do remeber seeing an series or two a couple of years ago.

Keen as for a new season of Prospectors...there's definitely not enough gem shows out there I reckon.

Also, I saw Jade Fever season two had aired earlier this year (it's not that it's the greatest show but it's something lol) but I can't seem to find it. Anyone got any leads on that?

Thanks Wooly. Watched it with my morning cuppa. Only a couple of hours to wait now.......

1476493552_gr1.jpg

Just watched the new Gold Rush. Tis good to have it back. Love it. Tis going to be an interesting season I think.

But Im annoyed with that crap at the end where they show a bunch of stuff "coming up" later in the season. I'd really rather not see that stuff. I usually turn it off when I get to the end of an ep when the narrator says "next time on Gold Rush" becuase I dont really want to know even a week in advance let alone basically a season. Yeah, my fault for watching it, I know...I slapped myself for it. But I just think it doesnt need to be there. Ugh. Mini rant over haha

I know its not very PC. But in that part of the world you'd think they would just shoot the crocs. It would probably be a community service of sorts. Maybe Tony Beets could sail the dredge over. ;)

Latest posts