Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G0lddigg@ said:
treu that, you need to ahve a device that will play ntsc + Pal most deviced these days i.e. playstation, boxee box have the options to play these in region settings but you could get caught out.
Some consoles allow you to change the region settings only up to X amount of times, so don't get stuck on a region that isn't 4. Same with some DVD drives in PC's. So watch out for that as well.

Hes always been a dick I think being challenged with the dragon slayer and not having any money t0 fund his own operation make it worse. If hes so friggin good why is he knee deep in debt. .... him and jason should hook up lol

Been a while since the last Gold Fever episode's been uploaded.... Are they taking a break from airing it in the US or something?

Glen sure has the ego the size of a BIG whale shark and so full of hot air I'm surprised there is any ice at all ;)

Judging from the little they showed of team Todd on that sneak peek vid, they might come back with a really good lease and make a bounce back from the last season's of poor returns.

I think old Todd's adventure to South America in the last series set him broke.. I have not heard yet of a 5th series..Todd is really is a bit of a dick.. I remember in one of the episodes when the old Fred Dakota impersonated Jack Hoffman...funniest thing I heard in the series, I reckon he would need a backer to do another season or maybe he made enough out of the TV series he really didn't need to make any money from gold mining.. anyone heard of a new series..?

i'm pretty sure Todd was in it from the start and has a royalty deal regardless of what he does but for me the biggest annoyance is he depicts blatant disregard for the forest and surrounds to get.......yep nothing or $1350 in diamonds after wiping out 50 acres of forest what a wanker. these people are whats wrong with the industry. makes us all look bad for nothing

Latest posts