Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only watch it cause I like the style of Mining and im waiting for them to be swept away....Lol.. Sorry just re-read the post... Im talking about Fred getting swept away... Aussie Gold Hunters is still a good show and some nice gold is found, Mining, Detecting and Leaching methods...
Love how his van is broken into and the ONLY thing stolen is his Battery?? Not his Phone, GPS, Food, Computer or wallet??

I Saw them on Amazon for $2.99 US..... I think I was on Amazon, but the US one and they may not post to Australia as now they are in OZ....
Doing a bit of a search and found some other Gold/Fossicking shows coming up on Discovery in the US, so hopefully they will Air here not long after the US...

But I have a Question for the Producers of Aussie Gold Hunters.. going back a few posts..

If Minelab Don't sponsor your show, how come at the end of their Adds they say.. 'As used on Aussie Gold Hunters' .... And I have never seen a minelab add on TV except on your show ????

LW....

LoneWolf said:
Love how his van is broken into and the ONLY thing stolen is his Battery?? Not his Phone, GPS, Food, Computer or wallet??

If Minelab Don't sponsor your show, how come at the end of their Adds they say.. 'As used on Aussie Gold Hunters' .... And I have never seen a minelab add on TV except on your show ????

LW....

Firstly how about a spoiler alert for those who haven't seen it?

Second point is that is Minelab cashing in on the show... not the other way around.

Should I have waited for Everybody to watch the Show before asking the Question..? Sorry if I/We have spoiled it for some... :/

And.... If Minelab has Nothing at all to do with the show.... Why Do they say that??...... Just something im curious about....

LW.....

I have not seen the second episode yet. Hopefully it was better that the first episode. Something appear to be staged now on this show

Without wrecking it for anyone and sorry for the bleeps but,

The low life bleeps who would do that need .............
In an environment like that to leave a guy a stranded you deserve nothing but the bleepin worst to happen throughout your low bleepin life.
I hope someone on here knows or hears about who did this,,,, and if you dont alert authorities your just as bleepin bad.
That was a low friggin act

I have my doubts after watching E3 of Aussie Gold Hunters .
A dog eats a nugget, 5 or 6 gpx all switched on and detecting with in meters of each other finding nuggets and some one ransacks a van in the supposedly middle of now where and steals a battery ?

Credibility level must be linked to the ratings as one goes up the other goes down.
Still enjoy watching it but dont take its seriously as a reality based show at all ..

You have an "off" button!
Do realise it is the individuals choice, however we are seeing more and more cases that these reality shows are giving wannabe prospectors the wrong information.
The producers have a lot to answer for and should make it clear, "This is not real life, you must obey the local rules and regulations!"

nucopia said:
A dog eats a nugget, 5 or 6 gpx all switched on and detecting with in meters of each other finding nuggets and some one ransacks a van in the supposedly middle of now where and steals a battery ?

Credibility level must be linked to the ratings as one goes up the other goes down.
Still enjoy watching it but dont take its seriously as a reality based show at all ..
I thought the same thing while watching it. I did enjoy watching it with a couple of beers in hand but i am a bit suspect at how much of the show is planned

HippyProspecting said:
nucopia said:

I thought the same thing while watching it. I did enjoy watching it with a couple of beers in hand but i am a bit suspect at how much of the show is planned

I would have thought the camera man had a vehicle as well or does he or do they travel in the Van as well?
I mean they need to make it realistic for viewers because if there were no cameras then old poor prospector would have to find a way out of there on his own.

Still enjoy seeing all the gold.... :) :D :D :D

Latest posts