Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the latest episode of "Aussie Gold".
Love the show & can't wait for each episode but gee I wish Greg (Gold Gypsie aka Grumpy Pants) could have got bitten by that brown snake.
That mans got a thyroid problem...... one minute spitting the dummy & then dancing round like a fool. Not that fond of the "Lone Wolf" either....... a very strange reaction to finding gold. :rolleyes:
I love all the other characters though & reckon Scruffy (young Jake) is a champion.
Rob.

I haven't seen the latest episode yet.
Got that and bering sea (under the ice) to watch over the weekend.

Good morning,
I spoke with Gregupnorth last night.
He is going to be on "This time next year "
11th of September, doing a segment of his gold lease.

Should be a good watch. Even if its only a small part of the episode.

Hey you think we can get a new section on the forum? I d love to see a section with each show having its own forum. Im watching them all now....

=======================
Gold Rush Alaska:
Starting Season three some thoughts:
====================
a) I think they are lying about the amount of gold they found to avoid taxes

b) They are getting some serious product placement/sponsorship because if they were so hard up they'd be broke after the first season

c) seems they are wastign tons of gold going downto bedrock, and their setup durring the entire second season seemed way to inefficient

d) Thats Kid Parker ,, well the way the media is turning him into a greedy pig running through his grandfather and old man with the lease neighbor... well it brings out the worst in him I think. I think he needs to slow down cool out, enjoy time with his grandfather, life isnt about gold, they have enough money... its the last years with his granfather and the tv show is fking it up.
======================
Devils Canyon- Season 1 Episode 4
======================

WTF is the guy who cant fish have such a shitty fishing setup?
He makes such a great hut, but he cant hunt?
Cant wait to see how the old mans home made wooden sluce works out....

Also, it seems they have camera crews in there doing the filming with drones, why not make the camera crew carry the tripods and cameras themselves?

I enjoy it, but way too many commercial breakaways

==================
Aussie Gold Hunters
=============
From all the feedback I am getting/// They must have a sereis teem pointing them towards the big nuggest to get that kind of count.
And Whats up with the reef they discovered in the first seasons on the Dirt Dogs team. Why havent they returned to that?

DeepThoughtCycle said:
Hey you think we can get a new section on the forum? I d love to see a section with each show having its own forum. Im watching them all now....

=======================
Gold Rush Alaska:
Starting Season three some thoughts:
====================
a) I think they are lying about the amount of gold they found to avoid taxes

b) They are getting some serious product placement/sponsorship because if they were so hard up they'd be broke after the first season

c) seems they are wastign tons of gold going downto bedrock, and their setup durring the entire second season seemed way to inefficient

d) Thats Kid Parker ,, well the way the media is turning him into a greedy pig running through his grandfather and old man with the lease neighbor... well it brings out the worst in him I think. I think he needs to slow down cool out, enjoy time with his grandfather, life isnt about gold, they have enough money... its the last years with his granfather and the tv show is fking it up.
======================
Devils Canyon- Season 1 Episode 4
======================

WTF is the guy who cant fish have such a shitty fishing setup?
He makes such a great hut, but he cant hunt?
Cant wait to see how the old mans home made wooden sluce works out....

Also, it seems they have camera crews in there doing the filming with drones, why not make the camera crew carry the tripods and cameras themselves?

I enjoy it, but way too many commercial breakaways

==================
Aussie Gold Hunters
=============
From all the feedback I am getting/// They must have a sereis teem pointing them towards the big nuggest to get that kind of count.
And Whats up with the reef they discovered in the first seasons on the Dirt Dogs team. Why havent they returned to that?

UUUMMM NO NO AND NO. Geez I thought I got it across to you that creating multiple threads for one basic topic just creates havoc. Everyone has been happy with how this has been run so far. I worked bloody hard to help resolve your issues and try explain things to you but YOU DO NOT LISTEN. Here's a plan. Start your own forum and run it any way you like.
I am DONE trying to help you and the next step will be a permanent ban.

Season THREE of Gold Rush is ancient history.

Sorry I dont understand.

I cant tlak about gold shows here?

I jsut thought as this was 47 pages long it would be cool if there was a forum for each show.

No big deal.

If you dont want to

no problem.

I wasnt talking about multiple threads for one topic.. relax.

I was just talking about three different gold shows.

No big deal.

Are we aloud to talk about those or what?

You are goign to ban me because I am talking about the gold tv shows? ???

Try to do a little READING of posts that already exist. It is 47 pages long because we talk about CURRENT shows. You have just joined the forum so if you read all 47 pages you will see peoples reactions to shows from the past.

No problem. Ill read all the pages, but sorry I dont watch current tv shows.. I just watch them as I find them. I dont watch tv or anything. Just download and netflix as needed. Just saying it would be easier if those 47 pages were in a secxtion for each show. No big deal. Ill read all the pages.

Hey Ramjet..how about a separate thread for 'serial pest' with exclusive use by DTC.

Saw your apology etc and I have to say you are either very, very tolerant or bored.

The entertainment factor from these posts has expired.

My opinion...survey of one :)

Hi All,
As XIV has posted channel 9 are doing a feature on the 11th Sep This Time Next Year about me.
I can not say too much at this point but it will be like Gold Rush's first episode but Aussie.
They have enough footage to make a whole show, but how much air time there will be I am not sure.
I did it for a bit of fun.
But I am sure a lot of us would like to watch a Aussie show like gold rush but more small scale mum and dad type mining.
Cheers Greg :cool:

MikeB05 said:
Hey Ramjet..how about a separate thread for 'serial pest' with exclusive use by DTC.

Saw your apology etc and I have to say you are either very, very tolerant or bored.

I'll 2nd that.

MikeB05 said:

Too tolerant probably. I continue to try help people and give them 2nd and 3rd chances but it generally bites me in the butt. :8

So, how long before the fighting Kellys and mr.gold get into fighting in the snow.
Its getting very heated already.

Latest posts