New Minelab Detector - any time soon?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they are bring out a better version if the CTX since the Nox is so close in capabillity :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :bomb: :bomb: :beer:

Rockwall said:
grubstake said:
Anyone considering a new detector would surely not buy now? Unless of course they currently have one that is useless. Why mention it if it isn't ready to go?

I'm inclined to agree, especially since Minelab's record of new releases in the recent past has included so many highly-successful detectors (SDC, GPZ, Gold Monster, Equinox), even though some of these were initially greeted with skepticism or downright hostility.

Smoky bandit said:
Maybe they are bring out a better version if the CTX since the Nox is so close in capabillity :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :bomb: :bomb: :beer:

]:D :brokenh: :poop: ........................ :lol: :lol:

i've heard they cannot get the "dig the target" feature on the unit working right,it's called the CTX 5050

ctxkid said:
Smoky bandit said:

]:D :brokenh: :poop: ........................ :lol: :lol:

i've heard they cannot get the "dig the target" feature on the unit working right, it's called the CTX 5050
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's still better odds than a GPX1090 (all current models)

Hype, hype, and more hype. "There's one born every minute"..... "Never give a sucker an even break".

Just thinking out aloud, but at guessing from the name alone we'd be looking at a relic machine just logically going by previous names GPX, GPZ, SDC etc. Although I guess the CTX is in that same moniker of name labeling so you never know what's around the corner.

Seems strange to be offering a relic machine so close behind the Equinox release, particularly if it turns out that it is indeed the case.

Reg Wilson said:
Hype, hype, and more hype. "There's one born every minute"..... "Never give a sucker an even break".

Consider me hyped! :cool:

Subscribe to the newly announced Minelab Vanquish Metal Detector for Email Updates

It's true. Above is part of an email I got from Minelab

Syndyne , here's another one for you mate. "you will never go broke by underestimating the intelligence of the public". I suspect this is Codan's motto.

Just saw this advertisement on the google page on my phone it leads to a video. Haven't got time to look at it atm.
1556839691_screenshot_2019-05-03-08-55-38.jpg

yeah the video doesn't actually show or say anything ... justs flags the name #VANQUISH
tho its a bit intriguing that the sound is a beeping much like the XT705 .....
ML are certainly good at building hype on speculation

Reg Wilson said:
Manpa said:
Pre release details are nothing new, a tactic used by many marketeers and politicians for years.
Yeah, dodgy ones.

Pick ya bottom lip up Reg. The QED will still be ok :p
The only time you bob up is when there's something for you to gripe about Minelab or somebody says anything that might be considered remotely negative about the QED (i.e. tells the truth) :rolleyes:

mbasko, so are you saying that this sort of promo is not an insult to ones intelligence? Snake oil.

Latest posts