My finds 2018 by ctxkid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluedevil said:
ctxkid said:
Bluedevil said:
Good job - Hopefully he gave you some permissions somewhere...

no but i got contact names that i needed :cool: :cool:

Ahh I see - That sounds even better !!

Hope it works out for you - Could be some awesome finds ahead....

ta, i hope so to :)

just to find anything from the period will make the day :party: :rainbow: :party:

Today the :sunny: shined brightly :cool:

so off to a new researched patch i went :cool:

and i'll be buggered :8

bah ram ewe :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

but it got better :eek: i walked another metre , and then there was two ( a sweet 48) :eek: :eek: :cool:

an i got 8 other coins in the hour :zzz: :cool:

i :inlove: spring :cool:

1537238077_wp_20180918_10_48_30_pro_li.jpg

Mmmmm, shiny! 53 and 54 show up most often round here too. Definitely my favorite design on any Aussie coin.

Ohhhh I like shiny....lol :) Best looking Shillings - Well to me they're my favourite, more than likely because I haven't been able to save the other kind. lol :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Nice job bringing them up Kid. :Y: To be quite honest, i like the dirt shot of the 53. :eek: :inlove:

ta ..... in the dig shot i had foofed it , but yeah i sorta agree that the dirt tells it's story :cool:

Dave79 said:
That's a good 10 minutes work!
sure was :cool:

we went caching today down south , didn't make the planned sniff/lunch destination as were to busy chasing 1800's family line connections in the areas :cool:

one word of advise when doing this chasing family history , there are surprises in store :8 :8 :8 :)

but as i neared town a spot i thought would not be too productive called to me to have a quick sniff around :cool: thankfully it did
next visit i will spend some more time :)

Latest posts