My finds 2018 by ctxkid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon a 54 shilling, some silver solder and a Dremel might be your best bet to fill that bucket list!

Dave79 said:
I reckon a 54 shilling, some silver solder and a Dremel might be your best bet to fill that bucket list!

one day i'll get one :Y: one day ..........................over the :rainbow: :cool:

the sun shined even brighter on my first silver for the day :sunny:

got 17 'other' coins :playful:

only one silver :cool: :money:

1536632395_wp_20180911_10_56_31_pro_li.jpg

headed for a new sniff today , twas an awesome drive into the sticks on a the brilliant spring morn :sunny: :heart: :cool:

met a ol'fella while i was sniff'n about who knew some answers i have been seeking :cool: :clap: :clap:
as too the holy grail of my dream sniff'n patch's :eek: :eek: mid 1800's in bushranger country , known to Ben Hall :cool: we chatted for nigh on an hour :)

got some coins as well :playful:

1536905316_wp_20180914_15_48_51_pro_li.jpg

Danny13 said:
Well done CTX . Great looking coins . Ben Hall - famous bush ranger - look forward to what your research brings .
ta.... i too am looking forward , it has been ongoing research that had stalled , today got it back on track :cool:

ctxkid said:
Danny13 said:
Well done CTX . Great looking coins . Ben Hall - famous bush ranger - look forward to what your research brings .
ta.... i too am looking forward , it has been ongoing research that had stalled , today got it back on track :cool:
He roamed far and wide - it would be a magic find for sure if it relates to Ben hall .

Danny13 said:
ctxkid said:
Danny13 said:
He roamed far and wide - it would be a magic find for sure if it relates to Ben hall .

if i find carbine rifle bullets i'll be in the right place ;)

it is one of those places long gone , and next to nothing on the www about it, which makes it both harder but very much sweeter (never ever been detected), been a long road to now, but the end of the tunnel is very near :cool:

That penny looks like it might deserve a cleaned up close up! Good luck tracking down that bushranger! Would have left a few stashes somewhere when he was detained!

Dave79 said:
That penny looks like it might deserve a cleaned up close up! Good luck tracking down that bushranger! Would have left a few stashes somewhere when he was detained!
ta....it is in vf condition for a dug coin :Y:

even if i find a carbine projectile i will/would be one happy camper :) :cool: :power: :power: :clap:

the loot from this arvo coming home :money: :money: random location and the gear was still in the boot from yesterday :)

36 minutes on a patch about the size of 2 cricket pitches, someone had been there :( but they mustn't of had a CTX :inlove: :playful: :playful:

the goldies are pretty fresh, just under the grass, the 1cent was about 8cm down

1537002157_wp_20180915_18_48_09_pro_li.jpg

Latest posts