My finds 2018 by ctxkid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secret Squirrels said:
Nice hunting Kid. :clap: those coins look like just a slight touch up from a pencil would be enough. :fistpump:
ta :)

the 23 is in super nic, considering it was i the hole with a 59 shilling :cool: putting it in circulation for a minimum of 36yrs before being lost :)

Nice shilling, the dirt out there seems to be kind to silvers, I got an 1846 shilling at WF while gold hunting one day and it looked like it was dropped yesterday.

GreenRiver said:
You have found a good spot Kid. Great stuff, your enthusiastic report is a treat.

ta :cool:

i don't post alot anymore for varying reasons , just the exciting sniffs make the page these days :Y:

ctxkid said:
caparobertsan said:
Mmmmm I have not found Rams head for a while! Nice find! :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:
me either , they come along when least expected i have found and in the weirdest places :Y:

Exactly what I was going to mention with the rams head shillings, always a bit of an unexpected surprise even on some supposedly cleaned out spots. Lately they have been found at some near vertical orientations which explains why many of them were initially overlooked. :Y:

ctxkid said:
caparobertsan said:
Mmmmm I have not found Rams head for a while! Nice find! :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:
me either , they come along when least expected i have found and in the weirdest places :Y:

good finds always CTXKID
Since joining this forum i've been intrigued reading the 'treasure finds sections'. I play with a 705 a little but not very seriously. Pick up the odd coin & trinket here & there (mostly modern coins, wandering on the beach giving my dog a run), but im really enjoying reading & seeing the stuff you people are digging up. Its stirring an urge to go out more & try harder .... might have to buy myself a bottle of NOS ... oops no, a stick of NOX this xmas
:gemstone: :gemstone: :rainbow: :p

now i know why i listen to the voices in my head :cool: the patch that keeps giving that calls to me gave me this today :)
the other 10 coins just don't cut it :playful:
bar ram ewe :playful: :playful:
i got other silver and penny's ;) bah humbug compared to a ram :playful: :cool: :cool:

1536135508_wp_20180905_18_08_24_pro_li.jpg

Ded Driver said:
[might have to buy myself a bottle of NOS ... oops no, a stick of NOX this xmas

if finances allow, aim a little higher ;) the CTX3030 is still king, i use mine everyday and could not and would not change a thing about it ;)

when you become one with a CTX they really do talk to you :cool: :cool:

nox's are good, CTX's are ......well just better :Y:

Latest posts