Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well congrats to all you blokes who have passed the 1000 posts!.And 7.62 reckons I talk too much! :D :D ]:D He's got ...like 3400 or something! 8) 8) hehe! :cool: I think I'm somewhere around 750 or so. 8) That's aww...right :p they must equate to 3billion words though! :p LMAO!... :Y: ...AND Tathradj must be 10 billion! :eek: :lol: ]:D

I passed the big 'T'..A little while back now :p ...The thing is though, I have gained far more knowledge and satisfaction from the posts I've read ...than the posts I've made. :Y: I have met many members whom I regard as friends and few who I'm sure with whom, I'll be true mates with, for the foreseeable future :Y: :Y: All of that would not have eventuated had it not been for this forum.
Being as 'outspoken' as I have been in the past, I guess I also made a couple of ...should I say...'detractors' :p... but that's life. It never ceases to amaze me how...with just a few strokes of the pen,how easy it is to offend... when all you set out to do is unite.! :/ :cool:
Anyhow cheers I'm looking forward to making my modest contribution to the body of work which in total with all the other contributions make this forum so good to be a part of...so...I'll's keep y's posted, n' Ill's see y's at the diggins! ]:D

reefer said:
I passed the big 'T'..A little while back now :p ...The thing is though, I have gained far more knowledge and satisfaction from the posts I've read ...than the posts I've made. :Y: I have met many members whom I regard as friends and few who I'm sure with whom, I'll be true mates with, for the foreseeable future :Y: :Y: All of that would not have eventuated had it not been for this forum.
Being as 'outspoken' as I have been in the past, I guess I also made a couple of ...should I say...'detractors' :p... but that's life. It never ceases to amaze me how...with just a few strokes of the pen,how easy it is to offend... when all you set out to do is unite.! :/ :cool:
Anyhow cheers I'm looking forward to making my modest contribution to the body of work which in total with all the other contributions make this forum so good to be a part of...so...I'll's keep y's posted, n' Ill's see y's at the diggins! ]:D

Congrats, well done Mate, Good to have you here, :Y:

Well Done Reefer, :Y:
Yes, The forum does bring people together from all walks of life.
And we all have a common goal.
To set out to find our Eldorado and amass some good friends along the way.
Catch you in the bush. :D :D
Somewhere...

Congratulations reefer :Y: you've gained from others and we've gained from you :) :Y:. Tathradj the Eldorado is in the people we meet and the friends we make the gold and treasures are a bonus :Y:.

Thanks Spin! :p ...I should have known you'd be lurking around in the shadows somewhere!... ]:D You'll be pleased to know your in the...'foreseeable future' category!... :p :cool: I replied to your post under the ..'long cold winter' message but was not sure if you got my reply.
It seems if I make a post from the 'left hand 'NEW MESSAGE ' icon...it somehow sends as an 'email' :rolleyes: and so the recipient don;t get the new message thingo alert...but if I post from the one on the left it's fine! 8) ...so...I no un astan? ]:D ..on the other hand you may well have but were not able to reply at the time. :) My crew will be at the Abercrombie camp from the 7th june...in case you might be in the area! :Y: will be on Ch,25 as per usual. :Y: Cheers.

Latest posts