Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on the left, off the right-hand bend before you get to the bridge on Bathurst rd. about 6-8k's north of Tuena.

Yeah silver, There's not much knowledge I can pass on to newbies, other than the rudimentary basics of panning and highbanking, crevicing and so on....that's the role of those here with a wealth of associated expertise!...and boy! there's a few of them as you well know! :lol: and as Doug rightly pointed out we're are all on our individual journey in search of the gold..both mineral and social!...so whenever those of us get together in our shared quest, I always go home richer than what I came with..in one or the other and sometimes both :c I hope that in drawing on my life experience,and through my writings, that I have been able to make a positive difference...however small... in someones day...and I know that you would share that same desire mate.We leave ourselves open to a lot of flack you and I. :p :lol: :lol: ]:D

These things sneak up on us unawares Mackka ! :Y:
But now we know hey mate. 8) :p

snafu said:
Hmmm, I think I need to lift my game a bit. Been a member for near on 5 years and do a lot of looking, but can't think of much to write about.

It's a great forum, very informative.

Jeff

You've probably already written about the stone in your avatar? Looks like a pearler!

12.5 ct in the rough, Lefty, the tip of a crystal, so it was almost pre-formed. It only lost 50% in the faceting and cut a 6.2 ct round brilliant - an absolutely stunning stone, yellow in daylight and apple green in artificial light. I sold it to a jeweller in Germany and kicking myself since for selling it and also for not taking a few pics of the finished item.

Jeff

kicking myself since for selling it and also for not taking a few pics of the finished item.

As we do :) A superb looking stone even just in the rough!

silver said:
Lefty said:
Jeez Silver, you're flogging me in the post count! :eek:
But your data is clear and concise.... :D :Y:

Well I guess I do have a knack for long-winded, meandering posts that could probably be less than half as long as long and still say what I was wanting to say :D

Latest posts