Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Pat with the favourable uptake of the SP01 with questions and comments for you to answer you'll be back up there in no time. Well done on becoming a sponsor. Hopefully I'll find the coin to purchase soon I'm keen after reading reviews. For me the SP01 is a well priced bit of kit cheaper than a new coil, I've already spent enough on coils.

Im sure your post count Pat will reach :100: s soon ..!

Im also keen to get an SP01 & probably the headphones ...!! :argh:

Anthony

RM Outback said:
Well Pat with the favourable uptake of the SP01 with questions and comments for you to answer you'll be back up there in no time.
Always here to answer any questions regarding the steelPHASE range of products. Also may be able to help with the occasional electronics issue etc

Ridge Runner said:
steelPHASE said:
I feel naked :argh:

Shameless Hussey, you put some cloths on :eek: This is not that type of Club/forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey maybe I like being a Hussey. :| :|

Chuky boy said:
Hey fellow, hows it been?
Hey Chuky. It's been a while. We will have to catch up sometime

Tathradj said:
Many Thanks Pat.
It won't take long to bounce back.
See you at the Bash.
Looking forward to it!!

Can feel something coming
1536216900_popcorn.jpg

Went back to page 1 and read through....have to admit most of my feelings were the warm fuzzy type, get a bit nostalgic reading through some of those names and posts. Been some bloody amazing people go, but more importantly left their mark. Still some amazing blokes here. I'll stop there in case I'm accused of getting in touch with my feelings.

Latest posts