Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, EMI wars. :D

You also did very well Dave, a great mix of new/old coinage. Nothing like the satisfaction of detecting virgin ground, not knowing what treasures are going to surface next. :)

You guys definately hit a good spot well done to all, I have had bad EMI the last 2 days but no one near me nor were there power lines, plenty of wind and cloudy? maybe sun flares? I dont know :rolleyes:

Poorly made atpro, the detecting signal should go straight into the ground, not sideways, and affect other machines!

rocketaroo said:
Poorly made atpro, the detecting signal should go straight into the ground, not sideways, and affect other machines!

Just stick your PI pinpointer near his AT Pro, that should overwhelm it with random falsing - electronic countermeasures. :D

Got a couple of hours in this arvo for 4X1c a 1950 thrip a 1954 sixpence 1 X 57 penny and a britana penny i cant get a date. A small padlock. And a rather delicate necklace which fell apart when i tried to clean it.
1450088689_image.jpeg
Cheers. Dave.

Good to see silver on a monday,... I like those old type padlocks for some reason. :D

Oh my 1807 half penny Britannia faces left and it is larger than more modern half pennies. Maybe you have a Penny from that Era.
A quick Google shows she does face left in 1807 pennies.

Latest posts