Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the spike is the base of a military 11 x 11 tent (d arrow d is dept of defence)
the bullets look like blank rifle rounds are they plastic or brass
looks like you may have found a military training area you never know what you might find

Thanks 7.62 I had no idea what it is (spikey thing) & yes both plastic & brass shells 2 different sizes. Yes a known training area .The watch is soaking . It is small maybe a nurses watch . Thanks guys I just keep plugging away. Cheers

Last 3 hunts
1489978507_img_0097.jpg
1489978539_img_0098.jpg
1489978556_img_0099.jpg
1489978573_img_0100.jpg
Cheers.

2 pennies & the bullets came from the bush/old camping grounds. The ornete silver horse shoe looking thing & buckle came from a friends farm the rest came from a local park. Cheers

Dave law said:
2 pennies & the bullets came from the bush/old camping grounds. The ornete silver horse shoe looking thing & buckle came from a friends farm the rest came from a local park. Cheers
A bit of variety hey :cool: :Y: the hook thingy came from the farm did it? looks a little familiar 8)

B5MECH said:
Dave law said:
A bit of variety hey :cool: :Y: the hook thingy came from the farm did it? looks a little familiar 8)
Antique horse hoof scraper.Cool find.
1489982206_image.jpg

Latest posts