Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly missed these from the park behind the beach while i waited for the tide to drop.
1465377322_image.jpeg
Cheers.

Thanks for the comment guys nothing better than seeing gold in the bottom on you scoop on a bright morning luv the beach
Soaking at present
Best I can see so far with my magnifying glass
4 x 9ct 375
1x 18ct 750
1x 14ct 585?
2 x925 silver
I x to be identified

After meeting up with dave over a coffee and listening to his success last time he was up here and spending some time looking at the beach from the top of the dunes we headed off .took me a while to find the sweet area but with a dropping tide it wasn't took long whilst dave stayed in the dry and was digging signals immediately
All the rings came from a reasonable small area that had lead sinkers and shell grit close by text book stuff I reakon
there are probably more their but we're just out of reach with the rip and surge building up but happy with the results any ways along with a bag full of coins And with minimal junk but the compulsory tent pegs ect had good morning

Add the rings to the rest of the collection thanks dave for posting the pictures

Mr T (mark)

Seems like ages since i got out for a swing. (3 wks). Found a new site totaly by accident i went the wrong way got lost found this spot. So i went back today for 2 hrs to suss it out. Fair bit of junk with the odd surprise.
1467794036_image.jpeg
1467794058_image.jpeg
. I will be going back when i can & start gridding. Cheers.

Latest posts