June long weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading to sofala, my uncle has a 100 acres just north of sofala with a small creek that borders the back of the property.

I too will be in or around Tuena (but away from the usual spots - it is very handy having a mother-in-law with a gold-bearing creek on private property ;)
). Might drop around to the Tuena Creek or the General Store to see if any fellow forum members are up and about.

Will be chucking a few "Cubes" through the Hi-banker in the Crookwell Region. Hope the weather is kind to all.

Cheers Wal.

Only gold I might see is the wedding rings at a mates wedding in Hat Head NSW. (more gold than if I went out though probably :lol: ). Doesn't appear to be much up that way so I'll be dustin off the bream rod for the weekend.

mdv said:
I too will be in or around Tuena (but away from the usual spots - it is very handy having a mother-in-law with a gold-bearing creek on private property ;)
). Might drop around to the Tuena Creek or the General Store to see if any fellow forum members are up and about.

I'll have the blue & white beanie on, so if you see it , yell out , on the creek that is , not in the shop :D

I reckon that'd go down well with shopkeepers if two apparently total stranger customers met up in his shop by chance. After a momentary flash of beanie recognition, one runs at the other shouting "Headbut"

Are there anyone tried dig near the camp site at Tuena? last time I tried no luck

Good one Ditherer!

The bus for Tuena is packed and ready to depart! We'll be the ones with the kids and the wombat like blue heeler.

Have a great weekend all!

B&S

Latest posts