Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he might of needed bread and milk. If he wasnt tear arsing around well dont see a problem. Never experienced floodwaters but if I did ide be breaking out the ski and going for a Cruze. Who hasnt towed an old car bonnet through a flooded paddock.

Great post marksman not only kids but I use to feel obliged for work commitments till they didn't pay my 2 fines.

Glad I got them because it gave me the gonads to swear back at them before it turned into something worse like said clip.

I set mine to road mode to redfin,a little red button top right hand corner ,hold it for a couple seconds and it goes to :zzz: ,i'm with ded the world won't stop if you turn it off :Y:

7.62marksman said:
Thank you Marksman for bringing this to the forefront.I had tears in my eyes watching this.If anyone on this forum has kids who are driving or about to learn to drive,please show them this video.The change in those kids attitude towards using a phone whilst driving was very encouraging,the more kids that see this the better.I see so many kids leaving my daughters high school in their cars on the phone.My wife and I complained to the school and we were informed that all the senior students would be spoken to about the issue.Also parents who drive through the school zones on phones (seen 10 in half an hour one day).These same parents would be the first ones to get upset if someone was distracted by a phone and run over one of their kids.

A women or her kids found one yesterday or today in melbourne marksman ,would be a good find in the change,i quite often get a sixpence or a shilling in my change from the supermarket until a older check out chick ask was the change wrong, and i said no i'm looking for pre decimal coins, don't seem to get any any more 8.(

Damn thats absurd, 4th year Mining student, I mean its not like he was getting an arts degree haha.

Common sense says you would ask the employer first right? But no, he was straight to a gold buyer.

You would hang a couple generations ago for a lot less.

Thanks for the share RM.

OldGT said:
Damn thats absurd, 4th year Mining student, I mean its not like he was getting an arts degree haha.

Common sense says you would ask the employer first right? But no, he was straight to a gold buyer.

You would hang a couple generations ago for a lot less.

Thanks for the share RM.

Yeah straight to the gold buyer and then spews out a story to tell scumbag judge who must have been the gold buyer that he thought it was of interest to his studies ffs :lol: :8 ]:D

Latest posts