Hi from Bendigo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Looks like a great forum with heaps of info. Located in Bendigo I bit the bullet after years of contemplation of purchasing a detector and got a sdc to explore this great area I live in. I Liked the idea of targeting smaller gold and the simple controls of the sdc as a beginner. So far in 3 months have had some good success trying different areas when I have time after work. Look forward to contributing to topics and learning as much as I can as don't have any friends into the hobby.

Welcome to the forum Gully
If you have nothing on this weekend, some forum members are having a meet up in Maryborough.
We are using the camp site at Karri track Paddy's forest as a meeting point and some o of are camping out there for the weekend as well.
Get another 5 post under your belt ( you need 10) and you will be able to see the members section of the forum with more details on the meet up. :Y: :Y:

Thanks guys, wish I could attend Maryborough this weekend but I already have some plans. Maybe next time....good luck

Latest posts