Hi All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just joined yesterday, and have enjoyed all of your posts. I frequent the Oberon/Blacksprings area over the last 30 years but have been very quiet on the digging scene for a number of years now. I have the bug bad again and hope to get out there this summer. If you need any info on the area just ask as I have a lot of knowledge and am happy to share.

Yours Prospecting

Conan

Hi Conan. Welcome to the forum. It seems there is going to be a bit of action in that area soon as one of our new members has a property out there.
I hope you have enjoyed all of the topics on offer here as much as i have enjoyed participating with others on the forum.
Cheers Conan :p

I noticed Matt was somehere in the Vulcan. I think he will find something ok there depending on which water system he is on. Jaros, enjoyed all the topics its been great reading them. As I said its been awhile since ive had a dig and even reading forums like this has stopped for me. Not enough time in the day over the last few years. But I have the bug bad again and will definitely be out there this summer so hopefully can bump into a couple of you. I'm currently reasearching a new spot so hopefully I will be able to report back my findings.

Yours Prospecting

Conan

Welcome to the forum Conan. Very nice of you to offer your info to forum members. Seems like we have a wealth of information available on here.

Cracka

Hi Matturbo, Ive been reading up on the old gold areas up that way and one of the first places they found gold was on the Fish River, Coxs River and Macquarie River. Your sure in a great area, a stones throw to any gold field. Will have to contact you when im up that way next. Looking to join the crew on there trip next month to oallan ford, might see you there.

Cracka.

Cool, I live in Penrith at the moment, we move there for good hopefully in January, where's oallan ford, I'm extremely inexperienced, it's was researching the forest that caught my interest in prospecting and fossicking

Im at Parramatta, Oallen Ford is down south on the Shoalhaven River south east of Goulburn. Ive never been there but have read alot about it and many a club day is had out there. Im new to the trade as well and looking to catch up with the crew to learn as much as i can and offer any help i can. Penrith eh, when i used to work at Emu Plains we used to call into the Peachtree Hotel each arvo on the way home.

Welcome Conan... Looking forward to seeing a few post and any info you might share and or even a meet up, it's always good to meet people out in the scrub

Latest posts