Hi all newbie from orbost

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all i have just ordered my first Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector i should have it at the end of the week i am so looking forward to it. Is there any other users up this way that can tell me where I can use it with out any problems.cheers graeme

Oscar said:
Hi all i have just ordered my first Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector i should have it at the end of the week i am so looking forward to it. Is there any other users up this way that can tell me where I can use it with out any problems.cheers graeme

Hi and welcome to PA. My sisters lad likes in Orbost, he works in the State bank as a teller, his name is Tim you may know him.
From what Tim has told me it's a lovely town and very scenic with mountains and creeks so you should have fun with your detector there. Good luck. :Y:

Oscar said:

Hi and welcome to PA. My sisters lad lives in Orbost, he works in one of the banks as a teller not sure which one, his name is Tim you may come across him.
From what Tim has told me it's a lovely town and very scenic with mountains and creeks so you should have fun with your detector there. Good luck. :Y:

hi and welcome
1517208877_43.jpg

Latest posts