Hello from the golden state

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Kelli and I'm from California, USA. Thanks for letting me join. Hoping to find some good entertainment and helpful and useful information here.m
Hope everyone has a beautiful evening.
Kelli
AKA Golden Girl

Hi Kelli
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to some insight to what is happening overseas in the world of prospecting. what is your preference Gold, coins or relics?

Regards

Richard

Hi there Golden Girl, welcome to the forum, it will be interesting to read some of your stories and compare them to ours :cool:

Welcome to the forum Kelli, always great to have some international correspondence, and sharing such a great common interest. Always wanted to travel to the States on a prospecting holiday and have read of some spectacular areas containing some of the best Gemstones in the world.

Hope you find our forum full of the useful information and entertainment you seek, and look forward to corresponding across the Pacific. Feel free to join in on all the topics and let the members know if there's any questions you need answered. Best of luck out there,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts