Hello from Meeka!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Well I've finally bit the bullet and decided to join! My other half DD has been a member for a while now and you people seem like a very friendly bunch of fellow prospectors/mineralogists/relic hunters. I have avoided other forums due to the nastiness that goes on :rolleyes: Nugget, can I say that you do an extraordinary job keeping this forum on-track and the trolls at bay, keep up the good work! Well a bit about me....I am a geologist from Tassie who now prospects full time with my partner DD and our gorgeous pup DiggerDog (Jaffa). We spend most of the winter in WA and the summer months on the east coast. As well as gold, I am particularly interested in collecting rare Australian minerals, especially the Tassie ones. I have already met many people on this forum (all a great bunch!) and hope to meet more of you guys on our travels.

Again Nugget, well done on creating and moderating such a positive and helpful forum :)

Cheers

DDette

Well about time you showed up :D Great to see you on here :cool:
Hope you are all well and on the gold. Look forward to maybe catching up in the warmer moths ;)

Welcome DDette
We can definatly use your knowledge and expertise on the forum. Glad you're finding this to be a friendly forum. Nugget does run a tight ship... :)
Great to hear from you and welcome again
Cheers
Chris

Welcome DDette, hope your having a good time over there.
Dozer :D :D

Welcome DDette , great to have both of you on the forum & I am sure you will be thrown a few "What is this rock" questions over time ;)

Cheers Paul

Welcome aboard DDette,

I'm sure your background in geology and full time prospecting will be most welcome and valued among our members. I'm glad you're liking the forum so far and I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Nugget.

Welcome DDette,

Yes this is a great forum and everyone here has been great with any help...

Cheers

OZ

Welcome DDette, hope alls well - female presence is growing stronger :)

Hia DDette,
Good place with good people here.
It's great to see you aboard.

Looking forward to catching up with you both again one day.

Cheers - Marty

Diggerdude said:
gadgetman45 said:
Just a hop skip & jump from Nullagine & Marble bar

Suppose so, it's only 5hrs away lol. No need to go all the way up there, plenty of gold here ;).

DD

I used to live & work in Newman in the early 70's, & have happy memories of weekends in Nullagine & Marble Bar, (Conglomerate & Iron Clad pubs), also there was a fair bit of gold around there in those days.

Latest posts