New member, hello all!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day prospectors!
My name is Guillermo, and I have just moved to Australia; I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums, so, cheers to all!
Before coming here, I lived in Sweden, and I met a bunch of people there who mentioned that the fossicking community is huge here in Australia; they recommended that if I wanted to go around I should try to get in touch with fellow prospectors, so here I am! :)
I read through the forum rules, but feel free to comment any tips or tricks for newbies that are sort of unwritten hints or whatnot; otherwise, I will be lurking around.

Currently I live in the ACT, at least while I finish some paperwork, and I don't have a car yet, so for now my outdoor excursions will be within bicycle range, up to 50km around.
If anyone knows any cool outdoor places I can visit in the ACT or around Canberra, please, give me some tips!
I have been to the Shepherd's Lookout, which was pretty cool, if anyone is familiar with it.

(No fossicking yet, but hopefully soon! also, I read that it is not allowed in the ACT anymore, but the border to NSW is pretty close, so that is ok, and I can always take a bus or train for a day out a bit further out :D )

Cheers!
G

Latest posts