Hello fellow Prospectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dappa

Adrian
Reaction score
Sorry took my a while to get this up i am from Wangaratta/Beechworth Love looking for gold and gems and rocks got a lot of rocks lol hit me up if yeah ever down or up this way:) thks for adding me to this forum been reading and learning so much cheers.

Dappa, welcome to PA, I second aussiefarmers comment, beautiful part of the world, have relatives in the area and don't get there often enough.

Welcome Dappa, what more could you ask for, gold and ...

1530058991_yum.jpg

Hi Dappa

I spend a great deal of time up and around Beechworth. Live in Wodonga, at White Box near the Aldi. Drop us a line some time to meet up. That is if we have not already out on Reedy.

Araluen (Steve)

SWright said:
Hi Dappa

I spend a great deal of time up and around Beechworth. Live in Wodonga, at White Box near the Aldi. Drop us a line some time to meet up. That is if we have not already out on Reedy.

Araluen (Steve)

Hi mate yeah think we might have met at kangaroo was the young fella running the home made river sluice would be stoked to go for a prospect with ya and pick ya brain again if that was you :)

Good on ya Dappa. Thought it might be you. Let it dry out for a few days and it would be great to go out. Can you do PMs yet. If so drop us a line to organise a time.

Araluen

Latest posts