Heatho's Equinox Madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would look good, I gave it rub with bi carb which did help bet yeah it's a bit rough and ragged, must have been in the ground quite some time.

Unusual silver ring :party: I'm loving the red.

Top $$$$ and silvers {)

I'm looking at my old honey hole tomorrow on the low tide,if it pays half as good as your 's I will be tickled pink :lol:

Nice hunt :Y:

Hit a different park this morning, this place has always produced well, today's hunt was no exception. :)

1532659461_img_20180727_122744.jpg

1532659462_img_20180727_123346.jpg

1532659463_img_20180727_123405.jpg

Don't you ever work :lol: besides detecting :D

You are the best positioned detectorist here bar none always with the results to prove it :cool:

It looks like you have hijacked a plane,nice :)

Another fantastic result :party:

Mr Prospecting Australia :cool:

Nice gun, that's on top of my bucket list. One like that would not have been used for honest purposes either. Wonder what the story behind it's disposal was!???

jeez looking at the 'finds' on here makes me envious. If gold detecting doesn't make me rich :rolleyes: I might have to take up relic hunting.
I don't see people out with treasure hunting detectors around the S/west WA, so I figure it hasn't been hammered & there's probably a lot of stuff to be found!
mmmmm, need to find some gold to fund a NOX :D

Dave79 said:
Nice gun, that's on top of my bucket list. One like that would not have been used for honest purposes either. Wonder what the story behind it's disposal was!???

Im pretty sure the kid that owned it just ran out of caps Dave!

But yes it would be amazing to find a complete antique pistol, guns tend to dislike soil unfortunately.

I found some assorted rifles and shotguns and oddly a French cavalry sword wrapped in oil rags and stored in rafters in a machinery shed of ours when I was a kid. Was up there looking for a carpet python.
They must have just been forgotten by the previous owners of days past, lots of paperwork and some time went by before we got to keep them. All were in working order.

Cheers fellas, weas a decent hunt, have worked this place hard with ther CTX but the Nox brought it back to life, it's an extremely trashy site.

The Derringer is just a toy. :D

Living in a busy part of Sydney helps with the amount of finds. :Y:

Bugger, I know Derringer made some tiny guns favored by gamblers and people of disrepute and was hoping for your sake that it was one of them. Next time!

Latest posts