Happy Birthday Wishes 🎂🎉

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
headbut said:
HeadsUp said:
Hey Headbut ,

happy birthday !

only 44 years old mate , you're choofing along just fine ;)

have a good one !

remember fifty*******four 54

:D

Yeah I was giving you a 10 year discount for good behaviour . My 54 will tick over on the odometer soon enough . Time seems to go faster the older I get.

Glad you got out for a restaurant dinner , I celebrated mine with an ice cream :|

I would like to wish Wal a big happy birthday,
thank you for all your help, support and information on this forum
hope you enjoy your day

Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday my friend!
1415755982_bday.png

Thanks for the wishes guys and it's a pleasant surprise seeing I try to keep my birthdays inconspicuous. Time stands still for no one, and it seems as you get towards the twilight years the hands of the clock have a funny habit of spinning quicker. Could be my imagination, but i could have sworn xmas had just gone....and is not just around the corner again. :8

Cheers

Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Thanks for the wishes guys and it's a pleasant surprise seeing I try to keep my birthdays inconspicuous. Time stands still for no one, and it seems as you get towards the twilight years the hands of the clock have a funny habit of spinning quicker. Could be my imagination, but i could have sworn xmas had just gone....and is not just around the corner again. :8

Cheers

Wal.
Time certainly does pass by faster. Every cuppla days these another rubbish collection, another saturday comes up---so quickly.
Must be something psychological. I don't want to spend the time investigating as "today" will appear in a cuppla days.
:( :( :p :p

Since it' my Birthday I have decided to go panning for the morning....in about 10 minutes I'll be on the road to somewhere looking for a glory hole full of pickers and maybe a few nuggets.....I'll be digging to my hearts content looking ever so carefully at each pan as the water swirls away the black sand just waiting for the moment that the Yellow/Golden specks show themselves.
I have made a wreath of sorts out of Feathers and Selenite as an offering which will be placed into the flow of the creek I visit, I saw a show where a Shaman had told the guy that he is to make an offering to the Nature/River spirits and thought you know what I'm going to do this every time I go out and see how it goes....you never know unless you do it. :)
Hope you all have a great day, may all of your pans be full of gold.

Cheers Arthur

Happy Birthday mate, i hope your offering to the powers that be get you a pan full, i too have a similar thing with prospecting, fishing etc, i will always give back the first 'catch' of the day, be it the first fish or gold flake, it always goes back to the river/creek where it came from, i wont take what i am not willing to give.
Happy hunting Arthur

Latest posts