Happy Birthday Wishes 🎂🎉

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha thanx jaros i didnt mean to hijack ...just happened?
Wally69 your to kind... my mum told me i looked like a smashed crab..!!! Pushed into life with mothers love...
Im on the 3rd snort of Glenlivet for the day and i must say take out and bed is pretty appealing....3pm Ba-hahahaha im feeling pretyy jolly.. :lol:

Happy 38th mate,... I'll have one for you later when I get home and settle in for the evening to watch that prospecting show tonight,..... Cheers Yobskin.

Heading up to the Gymp this weekend, got shore leave, might take up a cuppla buckets from Glendon for Yobskin, they will be hopefully have some shotty gold in them.
So 4 buckets of dirt for a birthday present containing... well.....er...dirt and hopefully some gold.
So we will see you up there mate.
Cheers
Brad

aushunter said:
Heading up to the Gymp this weekend, got shore leave, might take up a cuppla buckets from Glendon for Yobskin, they will be hopefully have some shotty gold in them.
So 4 buckets of dirt for a birthday present containing... well.....er...dirt and hopefully some gold.
So we will see you up there mate.
Cheers
Brad
Now that is a very nice birthday gesture,.... 4 buckets of niceness,.... That is how it's done by nice people,..... Makes me smile a lot just reading that post. :D

You lads are the best....hands down!
Big smiles are grand....cant wait to start dishing them out.
Sounds like "buckets" of fun i might have to get a designated driver... :D and a designated digger... :lol:
Im getting down there before sparrows get a flame for billy tea breakfast...hip flask for lunch.... :p

This time I will bring some tucker for the boys, Zach is looking forward to another day up at the Creek.
Cheers
Brad..

Latest posts