Happy Birthday Wishes 🎂🎉

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding, lunch is almost ready :D :D :D

1393190347_honey.jpg

1393190385_pig.jpg

Happy birthday mate....Pork washed down with American Honey, what a way to celebrate :eek: . Hope you had a great day,

Wal.

Happy Birthday Mate! :D I'm sure Dozzer will make it a great day.

I'm pretty crook today actually, got you a bottle of honey but polished it off last night :D :D

DD

Hey Chris, At least youre not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday Mate :)

Hey guys thank you very much for all your wellwishes. Had a blast of a birthday. On Sunday the wifie and kids went way out of their way to make it a special day.As expected lots of friends plenty of food and enough to ddrink.
The one thing I did learn though is NOT to let Dozer near the BBQ.
First he sets my BBq on fire and then he nearly burns down my house and destroys a few kilos of prime meat. And all this he managed to do sober.......
Today they took me to Jamberoo [it was all for me of course] im totally wrecked !!!!
Cant wait to get back to work and relax..... :p

A belated Happy Birthday mate. It sounds like you had an action filled day, at least it'll be a memorable one :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chris
Sure hope you had a good one.
I know Dozer would have looked after you.
Just returned from Tuena today.
Had a birthday dig for you with Goldrocs, Headsup and myself.
Cheers
TheSmithy.

Well its not my birthday but i am nearly one year old on this forum

after a moment of contemplation i want to thank all the people who enabled me to learn so much here in only 50 weeks.

Imagine trying to learn all this by trial and error out in the field ?

crikey it would have taken 15 years and i would have died three times from drowning , twice by falling tree branches , twice by snake bite and stoned to death by marauding hoards of gold fever ridden thieves if i was doing it back in the goldrush days.

LOL

umm , okay back to the beautiful thoughts

thankyou to each of you who contributed to my lernin' and thanks to the hard working gentlemen ( especially incl Nugget ) who create and maintain this place

thankyou kindly ( ps tell your missus that i said she has to give you a special kiss in appreciation ) :D

Love your work HeadsUP, and happy B,day mate ;)

You breached 4 days earlier than me :eek: , were practicly brothers :cool: , not sure if your into sharing big brother, but i could flick through a PM to the"Road Kill T-shirt" girls and see if one of them would jump out of a cake for us!!!!!! :eek: :lol:

dwt said:
Love your work HeadsUP, and happy B,day mate ;)

You breached 4 days earlier than me :eek: , were practicly brothers :cool: , not sure if your into sharing big brother, but i could flick through a PM to the"Road Kill T-shirt" girls and see if one of them would jump out of a cake for us!!!!!! :eek: :lol:

you tell that girl to stay where she is . i will eat a hole in the cake and crawl inside

i should know within an hour or so just how sweet she really is :D

And what a fun 50 weeks it's been mate :D, looking forward to another fantastic year ahead.

Latest posts