Happy Birthday Wishes 🎂🎉

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Dozer! I had my eightieth yesterday and all I got was a coil for the 5, if you don't need the dozer just send a picture.

All the best and wishing you many more. Hotrocks

Hotrocks said:
Happy birthday Dozer! I had my eightieth yesterday and all I got was a coil for the 5, if you don't need the dozer just send a picture.

All the best and wishing you many more. Hotrocks
Yours anytime you need it mate LOl ;)

Mines tomorrow. 30-10
You can all have a beer with me at 5pm est.
Cheers Kane.

Hip Hip Hooray!

That's it - PARTY @ KANE'S PLACE!!! :D

corey-worthington.jpeg

Diggerdude said:
Mine was yesterday too, spent the day digging nuggets and drinking xxxx. :)
Happy belated birthday DD. Have some honey waiting for you when we next meet up.
Cheers George ;)

My birthday today 30/10, have now reached 68, went out for lunch, & will probably sink a few beverages tonight.

gadgetman45 said:
My birthday today 30/10, have now reached 68, went out for lunch, & will probably sink a few beverages tonight.

Happy birthday, birthday buddy

So many b-days :) well happy birthday to all for today , yesterday and tomorrow :) where is the Red Wine or Sparkly? And those b-day Icons are now required I think

Diggerdude said:
Mine was yesterday too, spent the day digging nuggets and drinking xxxx. :)

Now that sounds like a top Birthday to me DD! Hope the nuggets are cooperating nicely.

All the best to all having a birthday around this time :)

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

I would like to wish my prospecting buddy and long time friend Chris a very happy 50th birthday. I have known you for 30 years and it has been a blast. You are a true and loyal friend. :) This time my friend lunch is on me. The only thing is you have to catch and cook it :p
1393190242_pig_2.jpg

Latest posts