Happy Australia Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
silver said:
Ramjet said:
SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
Bloody sheilas bought em all . :p
Maybe so Silver, but without wanting to offend Ramjet, i'd rather see the Bondi babes wearing them than our very own #1 mod. Again, without trying to offend, i think Ramjets days of getting away with that type of number finished about the time he wore the Rocky Horror outfit.
Some might even say (not me mind you) that he has gone to seed a little since those earlier halycon days and should give it a rest ;) :lol:

:D you can't offend me. ;)
I don't think you know how to dig ! :lol:

Master Silver you MAY be able to offend me but I doubt you ever would. ;)
Even if I managed to RJ, you would know it was only in jest(ha). :D ;) :lol:

1453759383_image.jpg

I love a sunburnt country
A land of sweeping plains
Thanks Ramjet,
happy Aussie day all :) :)
What a great country to grow up and be privileged to live in.

Have a great Australia day everyone. I hope you get that sdc 2300 singing today dam it. Safe travels.
Cheers.

Geez Tim, come on mate, how about a day celebrating what's great about Oz instead of looking for an angle in everything. I admire your passion for the cause mate but come on. How about sitting back and realising how great this place is for a few moments. ;) ;) ;) Have a great Australia day. :) :)

Have an awesome Australia day everyone :cool:, its also my Wifes birthday today, she is a kiwi and thinks its Australia celebrating her birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: , anyhow we have 2.5kg's of tiger prawns, 1kg of smoked salmon a few Ozi coopers beers and other nibbly's and we are going to sit on our jetty stuff our faces and feed our pet bream the heads and shells and celebrate two great things I love, my Wife and Australia ;) :cool:

Latest posts